Anthony Gordon

Jack27

If someone had told me a couple of years ago that Anthony Gordon would be my favourite footballer I'd have laughed quite hard!

15 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I'm pretty happy he wasn't associated with that shitshow last night

Every splinter he gets in his arse at this tournament puts another million on his value.

19 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think he was just trying too hard because he cared. 

He has obviously matured though, he was just a kid. 

Aye, most people just hated him because of his facial expressions and being combative but it was just youthful exuberance. I’m sure other club’s fans hate him as well now he’s with us but probably more so because he tears them to pieces

often fantasise that i was there that day when he first came up and went to the metrocentre and needed a list home.

we went on to be best friends after that.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

I'm pretty happy he wasn't associated with that shitshow last night

Gordon and Palmer are the only players whose standing has improved so far. 

5 hours ago, huss9 said:

often fantasise that i was there that day when he first came up and went to the metrocentre and needed a list home.

we went on to be best friends after that.

Did his lass feature? 

1 hour ago, brummie said:

Southgate will serve up more of the same with the odd like-for-like replacement.

He's fucking clueless.

Nice guy, but a hopeless coach.

He's tactically inept unfortunately. Decent bloke, but any manager who’s got a modicum of talent and reading of the game will nullify whatever this “play the best players and hope” approach is from Southgate.

Most of the team have been managed by the best in the world. Pep, Poch, Teeth Gnasher, Arteta, Wor Eddie, etc, who are all far superior to Southgate. They still need direction and aren’t getting it from their manager when they’re used to pinpoint instruction from the dugout.

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Gutted for Gordon that England are managed by a terrorist. 

MVP of the under 21 tournament, has an absolute beast of a season and is riding the pine for REASONS. 

It’s disappointing for us, but I am sure the lad is biding his time, hopefully he gets a chance if England are comfortably winning.

Edited by The Bonk

Whilst I'm glad he's not doing 90 after 90 and getting flogged further, if he's gone to the tournament I would like him to get a game, even if it's as a sub.

Would be shit for him personally after the season he's had if he didn't see the pitch at all, especially considering the absolutely gaping chasm of space down our left in both games.

4 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I'm glad he's not playing , couldn't care less what he does for England and would rather he had the summer off and be fresh for us next season.

Every cloud! Think he’ll get some play time as we progress! Bloody should do! 

8 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I'm glad he's not playing , couldn't care less what he does for England and would rather he had the summer off and be fresh for us next season.

Totally this for me too.