Anthony Gordon

Jack27

9 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Not long ago I was told playing them both was a stupid suggestion.

I think you're impossibly stupid and lack basic comprehension.

You have severe anger management issues. The fact three different posters have disagreed with your initial comment and you are still lashing out and insulting people suggests you should take a breath before posting in the future :thup:

Just now, Taylor Swift said:

He also assisted Gordon from the left last week and Gordon scored ghosting in from the right. :lol:

Gordon was better when he went to the left against Forest and again today.

Barnes looked great both sides against Forest, and in particular was combining very well with Livramento on the right.

This is not rocket science.

2 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

You have severe anger management issues. The fact three different posters have disagreed with your initial comment and you are still lashing out and insulting people suggests you should take a breath before posting in the future :thup:

Next time don't talk to me about being stupid. You started that kind of talk.

I don't need people to agree with me. No one agreed when I said we should play both. Now that narrative has vanished.

How about you take a breath and educate yourself, because you sound clueless.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Next time don't talk to me about being stupid. You started that kind of talk.

I don't need people to agree with me. No one agreed when I said we should play both. Now that narrative has vanished.

How about you take a breath and educate yourself, because you sound clueless.

Nope, you started whining about people ‘wasting your time’ because they had different opinions to you. Multiple people.

You’re coming across like a child. Log off for a bit [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

Nope, you started whining about people ‘wasting your time’ because they had different opinions to you. Multiple people.

You’re coming across like a child. Log off for a bit [emoji38]

Your simple way of thinking is a waste of my time.

I'll stay logged on thanks, and might teach you a thing or two if you ask nicely.

1 hour ago, Nine said:

Exactly this I think, seen a few ‘heads been turned’ posts.. on the surface he doesn’t seem that type of character at all. A very ambitious lad who won’t be the sort to put in half hearted performances at any time, he probably needs a real rest but our wide options won’t allow it. The energy we got used to just isn’t there right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not thrilled about being asked to play RW tbh. He is ambitious and he takes his England career very seriously. Anything which might jeopardise that would cause issues.

That said, he was still putting in the yards I thought, just didn't look like he knew how to play that wing and still get in on goal like he does from the left. He doesn't seem at all the type to down tools and go in a huff.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

He doesn't seem at all the type to down tools and go in a huff.

Isn't that literally what he did at Everton? 

Different circumstances of course, but still.

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

Isn't that literally what he did at Everton? 

Different circumstances of course, but still.

Maybe, I didn't really follow him at Everton tbh, but here he's been brilliant, ran twice as much as most other players last season.

he's somewhat limited as footballer so when the output's lacking it looks worse than it might do with other players.

needs to put some work in during the break

Just now, Roids said:

he's somewhat limited as footballer so when the output's lacking it looks worse than it might do with other players.

He isnt getting a break.

He needs a break.

Dead balls were decent, apart from that last free-kick. His best work today was winning free-kicks and relieving a bit of pressure towards the end. Barnes looks the more productive of the two at the moment though.

I don’t think he’s in a huff or anything, I just think he’s not fit. Last season he was going into it on the back of a preseason with us and a tournament with the England U21’s where he played every game. He’s had the complete opposite this year. 

5 hours ago, cubaricho said:

What's up with this dude?

Looked immediately better on the left. Is he sulking that he has to play on the right?

Defo tried to turn it on when he moved sides. As though he was making a point. People said it after the Southampton game that he was huffed and got telt it's bollocks

He blatantly is.

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

I don’t think he’s in a huff or anything, I just think he’s not fit. Last season he was going into it on the back of a preseason with us and a tournament with the England U21’s where he played every game. He’s had the complete opposite this year. 

No idea why he came back so late with having played so few minutes. 

3 hours ago, Roids said:

Left foot, right foot, headed goals, pace, great strike, clever runs, tracking back and tackling, nice passes, footballing brain...

Not so limited tbf.

4 hours ago, B-more Mag said:

Again not looking “unsettled”. Hopefully we’ll see more of what we’ve come to expect from him soon. 

Don't know what you're talking about. That's clearly the emotionally pained grimace of a lad that's already got his January move lined up.