Anthony Gordon

Jack27

19 minutes ago, Haz said:

He’s an ugly fucker; I’ll give him that. 

Mind you if he starts banging a few in, I’ll still smother him in kisses. 

Fake news, he’s a sexy motherfuck now and we all know it. 

Edited by FLUMPO235

2 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

is he really that ugly? seems average looking to me.

He isn’t that bad no. Think most are like this because of how they dislike/disliked him before. I despised him before now I almost like him :lol:  Fickle as fuck like 

This is coming from a good looking cunt like me ;) 

Edited by Ikon

19 minutes ago, Haz said:

He’s an ugly fucker; I’ll give him that. 

Mind you if he starts banging a few in, I’ll still smother him in kisses. 

We've been spoiled by Callum Wilson and Schar. Time to look beyond the superficials lads, we loved Longstaff in his first season under Rafa, and he's hardly an oil painting is he?

That’s football though isn’t it.. we make judgements on people based off how they appear playing for teams we dislike, or perhaps playing for our own team and not doing that well etc.

Anthony Gordon has been somewhat of an antagonistic character playing against us but you can’t argue that he was a standout for them, especially last season. Energy, presence, making things happen etc.

This season for Everton is akin to Steve Bruce with us last season. Hopeless. No player has looked good for them, yet they still have plenty of talented players there, and arguably Gordon was by some distance their best.

So time to draw a line under past biases and let’s see what he can do with us.

I’m expecting between, Almiron, Longstaff and now Gordon that we’ll run teams into the ground and maybe give Bruno a little less to do so he can control the game more.

The squad is getting stronger which can never be a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

If they suffer from body dysmorphia, no amount of luxury can truly make up for it. A guy I know was an Abercrombie and Fitch model and a co-star on Modern Family, but he still tried to off himself a number of times over his appearance. And he didn't exactly get the insults body shaming thrown at him on this level. The few he did caused him to go into a tailspin.

Gotta be Reid Ewing?

20 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Is it just me or do we always take a fucking age to confirm signings?

It's weird

Thank god the media team is separate from the recruitment team or we'd never sign anyone.

They'll announce him in Feb at this rate it's a disgrace.