Anthony Gordon

Jack27

10 minutes ago, Mountain said:

For all the work the scouts, Ashworth and Howe are doing.

Our media team is hopeless.

i doubt its the media team that decide when signings are or aren't announced.

its up to the hierarchy.

Just now, toontownman said:

Isn't it something to do with clearing things in Saudi first? 

He's already signed, what is there to clear? They did this with Isak as well, waited a fucking age to announce it officially.

I WANT CONTENT :cheesy:

11 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Just funny he needed to grab some shit from JD today, in town. Like he couldn’t do so at home before he moved back or anything. Athletes kill me. 

You think he can just go shopping on Merseyside now?

Any time I’ve moved to a different town I like to explore and shopping for trainers is about as innocuous as it gets. He wouldn’t be able to set foot anywhere decent without some dipshit with their phone out.

They (footballers) are compensated well for it but I would find that to be such a miserable existence in the time when football isn’t being played. Can you imagine stepping outside your door to some bellend looking for at minimum a photo. Never being able to just go for a quiet pint by yourself, always being watched. Never alone. Always someone there to catch you if you take even the smallest misstep. Wouldn’t fancy it to be honest.

6 hours ago, Hank Marvin said:

To the tune of 'Lola' by the Kinks

I met him in a club goin down the pan
Where the football's rank & the owners from IRRRRRAN
AYE, ARR, AY, EN, IRRRRANNN

He squared up to me and he asked me to fight
I asked him his name
And in a thick scouse voice he said, GORRRRRDONNN
GEE OHH ARR DEE, OHHHHH ENN
GUH-GUH, GUH-GUH, GORRRRRDONNN

WELL, HE'S NOT THE WORLDS NICEST GUY
BUT WHEN HE SPRINTS DOWN THE LINE
DEFENDERS CRY!
OH MY GORRRRRDONNN

WELL I'M NOT DUMB, BUT IT'S FUCKIN BIZARRE
TO SEE THE GRAND OLD TEAM, CHASINNNN HIS CAR
OH MY GORRRRRDONNN

GORRRRRDONNN

Ad Infinitum, etc etc

[emoji38]

Amazing :lol:

23 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Any time I’ve moved to a different town I like to explore and shopping for trainers is about as innocuous as it gets. He wouldn’t be able to set foot anywhere decent without some dipshit with their phone out.

They (footballers) are compensated well for it but I would find that to be such a miserable existence in the time when football isn’t being played. Can you imagine stepping outside your door to some bellend looking for at minimum a photo. Never being able to just go for a quiet pint by yourself, always being watched. Never alone. Always someone there to catch you if you take even the smallest misstep. Wouldn’t fancy it to be honest.

Was a joke man. He was clearly killing time and bought some shit. 

Edited by Kanji

Can't say I'm surprised that the first thing he did was go out shopping. Probably hadn't been able to do that in a somewhat normal fashion for going on 6 months. Bet he's buzzing to be here and to supporters genuinely pleased to see him.

5 hours ago, Numbers said:

Is it just me or do we always take a fucking age to confirm signings?

How long do other teams take? We don’t really know because we’re not sat searching for grainy leaked photos of new signings holding the shirt up.

43 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Can't say I'm surprised that the first thing he did was go out shopping. Probably hadn't been able to do that in a somewhat normal fashion for going on 6 months. Bet he's buzzing to be here and to supporters genuinely pleased to see him.

Fishbowl?

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

One of the legitimate reasons why London must be attractive as a footballer, much easier to blend in. 

9 minutes ago, Cronky said:

They seem to want to do all the photos and videos of him being introduced to Tripps etc first.

Probably don't have time just now so they will announce all of our signings on Wednesday