Anthony Gordon

Jack27

13 hours ago, LFEE said:

What’s wrong with a bit of courtesy? I noted the same. Not a massive thing obviously but It’s just good manners. 

Is it generational?

I get it and tbh I stand up but if someone didn't stand to shake my hand I would not be bothered.  Its like people back in the day moaning about hats indoors or eating with the right knife and fork.  

Just watched the behind the scenes video. Loved the Schar bit, was like a comedy sketch.

FS - "We protect our own"

AG - "So you'll protect me now, right??"

FS - *deadpan* "You have to earn it first."

AG - *awkward laugh*

Love it :lol:

Guest reefatoon

It means we can drop Willock back into midfield now (which we will need to do with Bruno being out). Could be very important for us.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Alberto2005 said:

Joelinton surely.

Well he was in there too. Willock and Joelinton keep switching, but they will both be in midfield now.

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'd be tempted to stick with them where they are, Longstaff deeper and Gordon a more advanced AM.

Id probably go Longstaff in the middle with Joelinton and Willock either side of him and have Gordon on the left. No need of a formation change then.

Just now, reefatoon said:

Id probably go Longstaff in the middle with Joelinton and Willock either side of him and have Gordon on the left. No need of a formation change then.

I just think relationships on the pitch are just as important. Botman-Schar, Trippier-Almiron, Joelinton-Willock. I'm sure he could play the Longstaff role the way he plays. 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I just think relationships on the pitch are just as important. Botman-Schar, Trippier-Almiron, Joelinton-Willock. I'm sure he could play the Longstaff role the way he plays. 

Don’t see him dropping into midfield personally, not the way Howe was talking about him.