Anthony Gordon

Jack27

What I said in the other thread was probably a bit boarderline  like :lol: but they are Spanish and I thought they were sneaky hence being rats, especially with the penalty and dirty with challenges and that blatant elbow to the back of the head. Karma indeed. Now, you see when you break it down like that it sounds perfectly alright. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Just now, Geordie Boyo said:

What I said in the other thread was probably a bit like :lol: but they are Spanish and I thought they were sneaky hence being rats, especially with the penalty and dirty with challenges and that blatant elbow to the back of the head. Karma indeed. Now, you see when you break it down like that it sounds perfectly alright. 

David was being sarcastic. Go back a couple pages. 

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

The ref hasn’t a clue has he? For every Spanish yellow or red he feels he has to give England one as well, Spain started all that.

The absolute classic technique of refs in Europe. Drives me insane.

8 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

David was being sarcastic. Go back a couple pages. 

Yeah, I picked that up, but there were a lot of likes there, so thought I’d make a humoured comment. Nothing more. :bluestar:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

15 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Women Euros and now u21 Euros.

When is the senior team going to win anything?

A penalty kick away from the euros mate. 

Great achievement.

Only followed this tournament from a bit later on.

Did he play as a striker all tournament? Really liked what I saw of him there, dropping in to link up play and then getting into goal scoring positions.

Maybe a longer term rotational piece with Isak at striker perhaps?

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Great achievement.

Only followed this tournament from a bit later on.

Did he play as a striker all tournament? Really liked what I saw of him there, dropping in to link up play and then getting into goal scoring positions.

Maybe a longer term rotational piece with Isak at striker perhaps?

He is everywhere the whole tournament.    As crazy as it sounds he was the core player for the team, among the likes of ESR, Palmer, Gibbs-White etc. he deserves the award

Just bumping this again from my post on Wednesday 

Watched the game on the UEFA.tv app (if you haven't got it yet download it for free, it's the only way to watch the U21 final). Gordon was outstanding. More desire, aggression, pace than anyone on the pitch. Suited the center forward role perfectly! We've got a real prospect for the future in this lad!

PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT WELL DONE LAD.