Anthony Gordon

Jack27

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

If Foden returns and it means Gordon doesn't play LW then it's an absolute disgrace. I'm happy for Foden to play but he should be nowhere near LW when Gordon is fit

i actually don't mind cos if it happens and we hobble through or not get through then Southgate will get torn to shreds i reckon.

9 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

i actually don't mind cos if it happens and we hobble through or not get through then Southgate will get torn to shreds i reckon.

Not really up for Southgate getting torn to pieces. Would much prefer that he stumbles upon a winning strategy that he has to proceed with and then leaves at the end of this tournament whatever the outcome 

12 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

IMG_8563.thumb.jpeg.befddf7096853da362ff70f20287778e.jpeg
Looks like he might have chinned someone! 

Looks like a friction scrape though. Perhaps he chinned someone with a beard. Perhaps a certain manager who's just tried to kill him and make it look like an accident!

Does chinning someone mean attacking them with your chin then? When I was at school I always wondered what it meant but was too scared to ask. I guessed it meant hitting them on the chin but it looks like I got it wrong. 

44 minutes ago, Dr. TC said:

Does chinning someone mean attacking them with your chin then? When I was at school I always wondered what it meant but was too scared to ask. I guessed it meant hitting them on the chin but it looks like I got it wrong. 

No no, you're completely right 

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

Not really up for Southgate getting torn to pieces. Would much prefer that he stumbles upon a winning strategy that he has to proceed with and then leaves at the end of this tournament whatever the outcome 

Imagine we somehow win it while being utterly terrible and scraping through on pens all the way without another goal in open play

19 hours ago, Checko said:

Looks like a friction scrape though. Perhaps he chinned someone with a beard. Perhaps a certain manager who's just tried to kill him and make it look like an accident!

Sounds like a case for Steve Barnes to solve.

Just watched his live press conference there. He speaks so well and seems like such a good fella. I genuinely hope he gets a chance to show everyone how good he is. He could be a huge player in this tournament if he's given the opportunity. 

He is exactly what England need. His pace and direct running means defenders sit off him which creates space for everyone else. Just that one change alone will mean better performances from most other players.