Anthony Gordon

Jack27

40 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Are we gunna sit here and pretend we didn’t give Joelinton shit? 

Who was hard enough to tell him to his face though?

Gordon is a young lad. Getting shit from fans in the back yard is unacceptable. 

Ashley was acceptable IMHO.

Loads say oh no. Not Gordon to the toon. But I have a slight feeling we won’t be saying anything apart from eating our words in a year or two time.

I don't know if this point has been made yet, it's worse than the Chris Wood thread for reading back over, but the thing that excites me is that we have a good young English player trying to force a move to us.

Rightly or wrong these are the actions of players now but when was the last time we were in this situation?.

We don't pay the stupid wages of Chelsea or Man Utd so that says to me that players are starting to look at us as a club to join, I imagine that loads of players from different clubs know each other and if the world is getting around that Newcastle is the place to be then we could really see some great players coming our way in the next 12 months. 

I think the Everton fans have helped out big time with their actions, but sod them and sod Everton it is about time we started to play transfer game.

27 minutes ago, LFEE said:

That’s nothing compared to HBA 🙂 How many pages was that until he signed? ✍️ 

Sad as fuck but I remember being in Glitterball in South Shields constantly refreshing that thread whilst mortal drunk praying for positive updates after he rocked up at the airport.