Anthony Gordon

Jack27

6 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Even if a certain group of fans makes it clear that you are not wanted in a most harrowing way? Fuck 'boyhood club' at that point.

If Joelinton had his attitude he’d have fucked it off in the first 12 months. We gave him pelters when he was meandering under Bruce. He didn’t. He stuck it out and now he’s Vieira’s heir apparent under Eddie.

Edited by BennyBlanco

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

If Joelinton had his attitude he’d have fucked it off in the first 12 months. We gave him pelters when he was meandering under Bruce. He didn’t. He stuck it out and now he’s Vieira’s heir apparent under Eddie.

got any links to the Joelinton videos?

2 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

You do realize that character seems to be a massive part of our transfer strategy, right?  And so far it has been pretty spotless. Fine if you don't rate him, but some on here build armies of straw men out of speculation and incomplete information.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

26 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

You're making it about angry fans again? Im only questioning him thinking missing training for 3 days is a good idea, and Howe has a good group here, top professionals.

I'm pretty sure he could get into training unscathed, if he really wanted to, footballers are pretty well protected.

Ah well, as long as he doesn't actually get harmed on the way to/from work I don't know what his problem is to be fair.

Should just dust himself down and accept being the scapegoat at the toxic mess that is EFC at the minute, just dodge the road blocks and that, get on with it.

Not overly keen on him myself (in Howe we trust) but whether it's to us or somewhere else I don't blame him at all for wanting out at this stage, the feckin Scackem twats are unbearable at the best of times and it's pretty fucking far from the best of times for them, long may it continue.

Sorry Neil.:)

Does this not all just end with Bielsa being appointed, having a heart-to-heart with Gordon as one of his first orders of business, and Gordon being key to them (sadly) staying up again?

Given he was apparently worried about their lack of pace, Gordon would surely be the last player he'd want to lose?

On the other side of the coin, the sooner Bielsa's in the better as either (a) he agrees to sell Gordon to raise funds to get in multiple players he actually wants or (b) he persuades him to stay and we have time to get another target signed.

I'm one who's not sure about him and think he's Howe's Jordan Ibe signing for us considering his limited ability and the price we are being quoted, but having had one read of his thread in the Everton Forum i now think we should sign him and will be wishing that he turns into the next big thing!

18 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

I think you know “maybe” is doing a lot of heavy lifting there pal. 

Its been widely reported that he’s told em he isn’t going back, I think that sentiment, at this stage of the season when he doesn’t know who they are bringing in to try and rectify things is a bit shit. 

There is no debating the fact about what he has done today. Is it a foolish thing to do “Yes” . I Don’t have enough information on the actions that have made him take that path so won’t judge him to harshly for now 👍

You totally missed the point I was making about you’re attitude towards his actions. You come across with the “He is a twat and will always be a twat” vibe. 

And there isn’t no heavy lifting in the “maybe” I’ve seen people go through amazing transformations and change in attitude when they have a person to guide them and somebody to look up-to.  Not always I’ll admit that, but never right people. 

anyhow, we have not even signed him and this thread is turning into a right shit show of polar opposite positions on him.

Enjoy your evening 

31 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Are we gunna sit here and pretend we didn’t give Joelinton shit? 

Joelinton got no shit other than on Social Media. When Bruce was here our crowd was so listless and passive they couldn't raise the energy to give anyone any stick, including Bruce.

I'm loving this like. Turning into a right little saga.

But my main joy is the fact that its becoming increasingly clear that we will not be fucked around with regards to inflated transfer fees and clubs overvaluing their players, it's like an anti Chelsea.

Here's our valuation, take it or fuck off and loose out on Marko Arnautović :mackems: