[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

13 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

I waited until the draw. Had them in my basket and as soon as Southampton v NUFC were drawn I hit pay. My mate tried it 5 mins later and they’d gone up £500.

Have you got yours yet? 

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Worst referee possible for the game. He should have been demoted just for the Chelsea away performance last year. Worst referee there is in the Premier League imo 

Aye, he's absolutely shite. Looks like he's going to cry every match cos he's so completely out of his depth.

4 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

If you were lucky enough to get a ticket, do everyone proud by getting behind the players. Nee twisting or whinging or sitting down. Let’s show them Manc twats how to get behind a football team. 

Are the elderly allowed to sit down, boss? 

Five of us go to matches together, and have done for years, 2 of us were lucky enough to be in P3 while the other three were in P4 (missed on cup game each) - They managed to get ticket via the ballot.
I know there's never going to be a easy way to distribute tickets but there has to be a way to prevent this from happening  (Ignoring the fact he could be a WUM) :dontknow:

IMG_6099.jpg

1 minute ago, Mag3.14 said:

Five of us go to matches together, and have done for years, 2 of us were lucky enough to be in P3 while the other three were in P4 (missed on cup game each) - They managed to get ticket via the ballot.
I know there's never going to be a easy way to distribute tickets but there has to be a way to prevent this from happening  (Ignoring the fact he could be a WUM) :dontknow:

IMG_6099.jpg

He is a WUM. 

11 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

IMG_6099.jpg

There's been plenty of WUMery like this today on Twitter.

Edited by The Prophet

19 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

IMG_6099.jpg

I know him - definitely on the wind up. When I used to go to pretty much every Away game he was at most of them. 

6 hours ago, Interpolic said:

2 of us were P4 and appear not to have got tickets, hearing of plenty in P6 who have. Bizarre system. 

yup, 2 of my kids mates in tears as got nowt fron p4.

all because all cup tickets not purchased in their names. otherwise would have been p3.

3 hours ago, STM said:

After being a whiney little bitch about not getting a ticket in the ballot. Someone has just offered me a ticket for my bairn... meaning I can now go.

Not only am I buzzing but I'm gobsmacked at the kindness of people. Unreal.

Although the bairn will have to get in with a senior ticket but that's a gamble I'm defo willing to take.

sent you a PM before i read this so ignore it.

if he gets pulled up u just say his grandad couldnt make it so gave to him as a treat.

Just now, geordie_b said:

We looked at it but you had to get in pre 12:30 for guaranteed entry

yeah we paid £20 for me and my 3 teenagers and my mate for his family.

then we realised it only got you guaranteed before 12.30.

not so bad for us as we going to be down on sat night.

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Worst referee possible for the game. He should have been demoted just for the Chelsea away performance last year. Worst referee there is in the Premier League imo 

Allegedly a Man u supporter too but I don't know if there's any truth in that

3 hours ago, STM said:

After being a whiney little bitch about not getting a ticket in the ballot. Someone has just offered me a ticket for my bairn... meaning I can now go.

Not only am I buzzing but I'm gobsmacked at the kindness of people. Unreal.

Although the bairn will have to get in with a senior ticket but that's a gamble I'm defo willing to take.

When you say ‘senior’, do you mean adult or OAP? 

As if it’s OAP, that’s a concession just the same as a junior. So would assume going through the turnstile (if it’s like SJP) it would just flash the same colour for all types of concessions? 

Even if he was unlucky enough to be randomly checked, I reckon as long as you knew the name and address that the ticket was registered to, it would probably be fine.

4 hours ago, UncleBingo said:

I was in pot 6 so wasn't expected anything, but gutted for my old man who was in 4. Been going since the 50's, travelled everywhere in 60's and 70's, same season ticket in the East Stand since the 80's, went to 2 of the LC games but still lost out. 

Ridiculous that somebody who jumped on the bandwagon in the last year has got a ticket ahead of him.

Seeing more and more of this tripe. Nobody going to Wembley, regardless of what pot they were in, started supporting Newcastle this year.

People forget a year and a half ago we had years Mike Ashley bleeding the club dry, happy to take free advertising and club revenue without actually being arsed to sell because he had supporters turning up week in, week out saying fuck all about it. 

Aye, your fatha should have got a ticket and it is unfair. I do genuinely feel for folk like that. Hopefully they'll get their time but it's no good slagging non ST holders 

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I know him - definitely on the wind up. When I used to go to pretty much every Away game he was at most of them. 

Pretty sure he used to post on here too. Was definitely on other forums as I remember his name straight away. 

4 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

People forget a year and a half ago we had years Mike Ashley bleeding the club dry, happy to take free advertising and club revenue without actually being arsed to sell because he had supporters turning up week in, week out saying fuck all about it. 

Unless you are suggesting that Period One people should not have got tickets, I'm not really sure what your point is here. I don't care if members jumped on the bandwagon or not. I would guess that some did and some did not. Those that gave up tickets because of Ashley...I applaud their actions, but then they got them back now we're owned by the Saudi state, so I'm not quite ready to give them an unopposed moral platform just yet. 

All of which doesn't really matter. The point is that nobody without a season ticket should have got tickets ahead of season ticket holders. Newcastle have roughly thirty thousand tickets and thirty thousand season ticket holders. In the entire history of cup final allocations across the entire country, I don't think that this has ever been a remotely controversial stance.