[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Ballot not working? Haven't seen any success messages and one of the lads at work was straight in but there wasn't a Carabao Cup Final section visible anywhere.

Someone at work has just logged in and applied for the ballot, was fairly straightforward and just a waiting game until Tuesday for them

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Ballot not working? Haven't seen any success messages and one of the lads at work was straight in but there wasn't a Carabao Cup Final section visible anywhere.

I’ve got to the ballot page but one of our STs (adult) has somehow been changed to a disabled ticket for the purpose of the ballot so it won’t let us apply as a group of four. On hold to the Box Office now. 

Just now, Ash said:

I’ve got to the ballot page but one of our STs (adult) has somehow been changed to a disabled ticket for the purpose of the ballot so it won’t let us apply as a group of four. On hold to the Box Office now. 

i dont think you can apply as a group anyway.

ballot is for individual tickets,

Aye, there are definitely issues.

I've just let him log in on my laptop and he can now see the ballots page on his account, but he can't assign the second ticket to his Dad despite his Dad's account clearly having ownership of more than one home CC ticket from this season in the "History" page.

At least they've got time to sort it.

26 minutes ago, Ash said:

It's the same issue here, @Ash. If you're registered as disabled with the club (even ambulant) you get forced into buying a disabled ticket by the looks of it.

That was likely the reason the lad here at work wasn't able to allocate tickets across the two accounts, so he's just had to log into his own account and get an ambulant ticket, then log into his Dad's to get a standard one. They've probably got a better chance of tickets now they're singles, but obviously shite to not be guaranteed a seat together.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

It's the same issue here, @Ash. If you're registered as disabled with the club (even ambulant) you get forced into buying a disabled ticket by the looks of it.

That was likely the reason the lad here at work wasn't able to allocate tickets across the two accounts, so he's just had to log into his own account and get an ambulant ticket, then log into his Dad's to get a standard one.

Yeah, it lets me apply for three through my account (using two of the others linked) and then I can apply as a single through the one listed as disabled on that account. They’ve never been registered as disabled though, nothing on their account suggests it is either which is what I don’t get. 

Edited by Ash