N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

Nice job organising Blaze and apologies I missed your PM - picked a bad time to have a busy weekend :lol: hope you all have a class time :thup:

You were also on the list mate. So if you're wanting to get a ticket, I could try fit you in. Would you need one..?

49 minutes ago, BlazeT44 said:

You were also on the list mate. So if you're wanting to get a ticket, I could try fit you in. Would you need one..?

Really kind of you but no please don't go to any trouble - my fault for not jumping on it straight away.

Also still not sure I can totally justify the cost for 2 nights up there, so if there is the possibility of another ticket somehow I wouldn't want to take it off someone who'd be more certain they can afford it. 

5 hours ago, Shak said:

Cuba flying in from Colorado and being the 26th man would be heartbreaking stuff :lol:

:lol: the chances are so low I wouldn’t dare take a spot now. 

Just picture me knocking on the window from outside “what happened?!” :lol: 

5 hours ago, cubaricho said:

:lol: the chances are so low I wouldn’t dare take a spot now. 

Just picture me knocking on the window from outside “what happened?!” :lol: 

5625.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

"Open the door lads.... lads?"

5 hours ago, BlazeT44 said:

THREE TICKETS REMAIN.

Please check OP to make sure your name is on the list if you expect to be.

One please or bang me on a reserve list. Annoyed I missed all this commotion. 

If not, I’ll definitely meet folk for a pint before or after :thup: 

On 09/02/2023 at 16:05, Big River said:

hope everyone coming up to Newcastle has a bloody brilliant time!

I won't be there as I'll be taking over Trafalgar Square, planning for total domination of the vicinity.

@Big River I will also be in London (without a ticket) but gonna make the most of any occasion we have.
I did hear that Trafalgar Square was going to be the designated Mags meeting point so will keep my eyes open for Toon Tops.

Have you decided on a venue?
I was in London at the weekend and found this sports bar for the Bournemouth game that was Huge, easy get 500 in there.... Screens everywhere and they are showing the Cup Final, could be a goer.
https://www.greenwoodlondon.com/

42 minutes ago, TOON Dave said:

@Big River I will also be in London (without a ticket) but gonna make the most of any occasion we have.
I did hear that Trafalgar Square was going to be the designated Mags meeting point so will keep my eyes open for Toon Tops.

Have you decided on a venue?
I was in London at the weekend and found this sports bar for the Bournemouth game that was Huge, easy get 500 in there.... Screens everywhere and they are showing the Cup Final, could be a goer.
https://www.greenwoodlondon.com/

nothing decided, nah. we're just going to float around and go wherever the biggest party is!

On 12/02/2023 at 16:21, TheHoob said:

I'm at Liberty House with my mates for this, might pop my head in if I'm feeling brave enough to introduce myself to a bunch of people as TheHoob :lol:

Similar, I'll have the other half with me, I'm thinking is it bizarre to introduce myself and her to people I have know idea who they are, but I agree and disagree with often online [emoji38]