N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

2 hours ago, Mike said:

At the airport, headed...well, not home. Back to NY.

Admittedly I haven't been many places, but of all the places I've been I've never felt so immediately comfortable and at home as I have from the second I touched down in your incredible city. Even before I got to meet you lovely people on here I was only ever greeted with kindness and respect. Sad to say that it's more than I receive in my nation of birth and has been a bit of an eye opener to how far things in the states has fallen.

Thank you to @BlazeT44 for setting this up, and to every single one of you that contributed to lifelong memories I will cherish forever.

Thank you to everyone that has ever been on this ridiculous forum that fir a very, very long time was the only point of light in a life of darkness. Thank you for sustaining me long enough for me to save myself. I can never repay that.

To everyone I missed out on meeting...next time.

There will absolutely be a next time. I miss it already and I'm just sat in the fuckimg airport.

This week I learned where I live, and where home might be.

:aww: This right here was what this weekend was about, not the result, this feeling and sentiment. Glad you have a class time Mike. 

2 hours ago, Mike said:

At the airport, headed...well, not home. Back to NY.

Admittedly I haven't been many places, but of all the places I've been I've never felt so immediately comfortable and at home as I have from the second I touched down in your incredible city. Even before I got to meet you lovely people on here I was only ever greeted with kindness and respect. Sad to say that it's more than I receive in my nation of birth and has been a bit of an eye opener to how far things in the states has fallen.

Thank you to @BlazeT44 for setting this up, and to every single one of you that contributed to lifelong memories I will cherish forever.

Thank you to everyone that has ever been on this ridiculous forum that fir a very, very long time was the only point of light in a life of darkness. Thank you for sustaining me long enough for me to save myself. I can never repay that.

To everyone I missed out on meeting...next time.

There will absolutely be a next time. I miss it already and I'm just sat in the fuckimg airport.

This week I learned where I live, and where home might be.

So glad you enjoyed yourself there mate, it really is a great place to visit, isn't it? Every time I've been over, it's been way too short a visit.

Really hope you can make it over soon enough again if you felt that strong about it. Find yourself a Geordie lass to marry to make the move permanent as well, why don't you ;)

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

So glad you enjoyed yourself there mate, it really is a great place to visit, isn't it? Every time I've been over, it's been way too short a visit.

Really hope you can make it over soon enough again if you felt that strong about it. Find yourself a Geordie lass to marry to make the move permanent as well, why don't you ;)

I'll go to my grave regretting not saying " :yao:Way aye pet" when Shak's receptionist asked me if I was from the states in her lyrical ass accent.

Be engaged if I had.

:lol: Cannot believe there's a photo of a bottle of orange juice with bits in my phone.

Also!

Yall motherfuckers never said SHIT about Apple Tango. Apple Tango is fucking outstanding.

Last meal in the UK was a steak bake, in homage of Bruce. It tasted like his tactics.

Couldnt find a scotch egg. Next time.

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Cannot believe there's a photo of a bottle of orange juice with bits in my phone.

Also!

Yall motherfuckers never said SHIT about Apple Tango. Apple Tango is fucking outstanding.

Last meal in the UK was a steak bake, in homage of Bruce. It tasted like his tactics.

Couldnt find a scotch egg. Next time.

Whey that’s not on, steak beaks are class. Glad Tango’s getting some love though, it’s dying out 

Just now, pedro111 said:

Mike's accent is pretty wild. "Cup of cawwfee... Hat daawg....etc" 

So glad you all had a great time. Probably good for Mike that we lost otherwise he may not have made the flight back !

I definitely would not be sat on this fucking plane in London if there was a parade tomorrow. :lol:

59 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Got Covid didn't he?

Also well jealous of how drunk y'all seemed to have been. :lol: I would've loved to have been on a sesh with y'all.

Honestly I think even I was a bit pissed by the end.

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Kiaz is in daft questions looking for an out if hours tattoo artist in Newcastle so I'm guessing he had a good time. :lol:

Please let it be to cover up a Neville/Lotte tattoo that he woke up with this morning.