N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

1 hour ago, BlazeT44 said:

@Mike

@cubaricho

@Ameritoon

@Deuce

I guess I could organise something for Oct/Nov 2023 and try and get 50 tickets to a home game in the same block.

Gives you guys chance to save, book leave from work and for everyone to meet this time!

You guys want it, I'll try organise it and we can take over a floor of a hotel, too.

Let's do a long weekend, rather than a day...

I’d might even show up, if this was organized. Although, same hotel as those guys seems a bit suspicious...

10 minutes ago, Rocker said:

When do you go back mate?

Wednesday. Think we are going for dinner tonight with Ameritoon, LFEE and Ian W but I don’t have any details, maybe ask Ameritoon?

17 minutes ago, Disco said:

Also I think I said I'd give some Asian recommendations to @Ameritoonif he's still about. Nadon Thai, Chilli Padi (which you know about), Thai House Cafe. Sachins if you like Indian food. There's a new Vietnamese place opened recently too, 

Ngon Cafe, which I've seen good feedback for but not been.

Perfect. Heading back now from after a very arduous walk around Durham, so I'll stop in one afterwards 

4 minutes ago, Flip said:

:( clearly misread the room. Guess we’re back to being dicks.

Sorry, I immediately felt bad but the GIF just worked :lol:

Would be class if you could make it man.

You can share a room with me if you want.

Dennis-Special-Smile.gif

3 hours ago, Mike said:

This cocksucker right here. Let me tell you, I met him in person on Sunday and from the moment he popped out the station and I screamed You Motherfucker at him, it's felt like I've known him 20 years. This guy is my dude.

He can't navigate a map for shit, but he's absolutely fucking top notch.

Apparently a gwordie woman misled him about where to get off the train and he got lost coming from the airport. I ain't meet a single mean Geordie lady and I was wandering the town like I was jumping off Assassins Creed towers and opening up the map. I call bullshit, but it felt rude to do in person so I'm having a go now from the comfort of my entire ocean in the way.

I dunno, I kind of hope she knew exactly what she was doing and was smiling and being super friendly and pretending to be helpful but was secretly thinking "Ha ha, enjoy your trip to the coast you stupid Irish dickhead".  I'd respect the effort, at least :lol:

But yeah, was an absolute pleasure spending two days just constantly bickering with you. I'll never take a better photo of anything than that one on the bridge. Proud that my flag now lives in New York, that's your cape forever now man.

Genuinely delighted you had such a great time, you're just a massive legend of a man and can't wait until the next trip.

On 26/02/2023 at 21:44, cubaricho said:

How were the chips @Shak?!

I don't know, man :lol:

I definitely think there's something to be said for the notion that they were too hyped up. Like, I'm having them and playing The Last of Us 2 here and it's a great way to deal with a two day hangover. They're nice crisps, not a damn thing wrong with them.

Ameritoon was a fan, Mike thinks they're bang average. I think I fall somewhere in between.

One poster from on here was very critical, basically said they were shite. I don't want to drop him in it so I'll leave his name anonymous for now but his quote was "I wouldn't buy them if they were available in Finland."

4 hours ago, Mike said:

I will absolutely sneak back over if Deuce is going.

Deuce we should be dumb cunts and go to Newcastle to watch The Bills play a game in Buffalo.

:lol:

Gutted I missed this as I had other plans.  I'll 100% be out next time though.

26 minutes ago, Shak said:

I don't know, man :lol:

I definitely think there's something to be said for the notion that they were too hyped up. Like, I'm having them and playing The Last of Us 2 here and it's a great way to deal with a two day hangover. They're nice crisps, not a damn thing wrong with them.

Ameritoon was a fan, Mike thinks they're bang average. I think I fall somewhere in between.

One poster from on here was very critical, basically said they were shite. I don't want to drop him in it so I'll leave his name anonymous for now but his quote was "I wouldn't buy them if they were available in Finland."

Goddam kaiz :shifty: