Lewis Miley

Ronson333

He was brilliant, so excited to see how far he can really go

He's blessed to be coming in to the team at this stage, he has the ideal manager to help develop his game

That assist of his, most players, especially very inexperienced players take the shot as that is the seemingly obvious thing to do, it takes a really quality player to not only see that pass but execute it perfectly

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

He's blessed to be coming in to the team at this stage, he has the ideal manager to help develop his game

That assist of his, most players, especially very inexperienced players take the shot as that is the seemingly obvious thing to do, it takes a really quality player to not only see that pass but execute it perfectly

I had no idea who provided the assist but when the lad next to me told me it was Miley I nearly jizzed

“Before the first goal, I was just about to shoot and then I spotted Alex just through the middle of the defenders, who thought I was going to shoot, and I managed to play the ball to Alex who scored," Miley told NUFC.co.uk at full-time.

“It was a brilliant feeling after the ball hit the back of the net and hearing the noise of the crowd when we scored. It was a great moment for me. I got told by Alexander Isak during the celebrations, after I passed to him, to keep doing that and it’s really good to hear that kind of encouragement from players who are playing at international level. It gives me more belief as a player."

Miley will likely feature at the Parc des Princes on Tuesday evening as Newcastle's threadbare squad fly out for their final away trip of the Champions League group stage.

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

“Before the first goal, I was just about to shoot and then I spotted Alex just through the middle of the defenders, who thought I was going to shoot, and I managed to play the ball to Alex who scored," Miley told NUFC.co.uk at full-time.

“It was a brilliant feeling after the ball hit the back of the net and hearing the noise of the crowd when we scored. It was a great moment for me. I got told by Alexander Isak during the celebrations, after I passed to him, to keep doing that and it’s really good to hear that kind of encouragement from players who are playing at international level. It gives me more belief as a player."

Miley will likely feature at the Parc des Princes on Tuesday evening as Newcastle's threadbare squad fly out for their final away trip of the Champions League group stage.

I was screaming to shoot..... he was right. Very similar goal to Isak's goal at Anfield on his debut.

2 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Someone’s been watching Howes interview, that last paragraph is what he said word for word.

29 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Someone’s been watching Howes interview, that last paragraph is what he said word for word.

I actually just finished watching his post match interview, my day feels even better knowing me and Howe have the same footballing brain . . . .

His range of passing and confidence to always been showing and wanting the pass make him stick out compared to youngsters who normally first come into the team. He doesn’t seem phased at all at the prospect of playing at such a high level at a young age. Once he fills into his frame and can battle more physically, we could have a hell of a talent on our hands.