Lewis Miley: "unlikely to feature before end of season" (Hope)

Ronson333

His composure and technique is very impressive for a youngster. Once he really gets used to the extra pace of first team football - and that may not take long - the likes of Anderson and Willock may find it difficult to break back in.

I felt at times that his team-mates were protecting him a bit and not giving him the ball in some situations. Once he acquires a bit more presence in the group that should sort itself. All in all, he looks our best home-grown prospect since Gazza. 

10 hours ago, Gawalls said:

Isak always looks like he’s gonna smack somebody, did the same to Lascelles when he scored.

Just was watching highlights again and yeah, noticed how he shoulder barges Lascelles in the back and seems to angrily say something to him :lol:

Isak’s hilarious. Must be one of those people that communicates positively through violence or abuse. One of my best mates wasn’t the most comfortable socially and would always take the piss out of you or give you a punch on the arm when he was trying to be kind to you 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Isak’s hilarious. Must be one of those people that communicates positively through violence or abuse. One of my best mates wasn’t the most comfortable socially and would always take the piss out of you or give you a punch on the arm when he was trying to be kind to you 

Our lads have spent the last five or six years getting the shit kicked out of them by Matt Ritchie. Probably don’t even notice it.

Edited by christ

6 hours ago, gbandit said:

He's crackers. I remember his reaction to Willock's pass against Spurs last year, you could see him shoving him around and saying "fuck's sake man" :lol:

5 hours ago, Upthemags said:

What a pic

Reminds me of an old frank skinner quote about when Stuart pierce scored that penalty, went to the crowd and shouted “come on!!!”. He said he was in the front row and had his coat on saying back “I’m coming, I’m coming”