Lewis Miley

Ronson333

Just now, WideopenMag said:

Doesn't depend how you look at it all, that was disallowed so unfortunately doesn't count.

In a way it does. I think the argument/comparison was wrong, thats why I replied. Anderson obviously look capable of scoring goals as it took the worst VAR mistake of last seaon to rob him of his first. 

Just now, BergenMagpie said:

In a way it does. I think the argument/comparison was wrong, thats why I replied. Anderson obviously look capable of scoring goals as it took the worst VAR mistake of last seaon to rob him of his first. 

Agree that Anderson's goal should have stood. But disagree it was the worst VAR decision against us last season. Crystal Palace at home tops it imo.

Just now, mosstef said:

Agree that Anderson's goal should have stood. But disagree it was the worst VAR decision against us last season. Crystal Palace at home tops it imo.

That was the only game I missed last season, and I couldnt bear myself to watch the highlights due to the reactions here [emoji38]

Sorry become a NPW lads, I love Miley :smitten:

16 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

Apparently the youngest scorer in the Premier League for nearly 15 years.

That's mad. I feel like the youngest goalscorer record was constantly being broken at one point. I guess if it was then that point was over 15 years ago, obviously. 

13 minutes ago, wormy said:

That's mad. I feel like the youngest goalscorer record was constantly being broken at one point. I guess if it was then that point was over 15 years ago, obviously. 

Miley is now actually the 8th youngest goal scorer in Premier League history. The only younger centre mid to score is Fabregas.

He's incredible, chuffed he got his first goal, that too at home as well

Not even 18 and he has a goal and assist to his name already

I love the position he takes up in the right hand side of the pitch but the bit I really like is if he decides to turn back it's one touch and he's facing that way, limited players take a couple of touches at least before turning back, being able to do it in one moment is what puts someone on a different level 

18 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He's incredible, chuffed he got his first goal, that too at home as well

Not even 18 and he has a goal and assist to his name already

I love the position he takes up in the right hand side of the pitch but the bit I really like is if he decides to turn back it's one touch and he's facing that way, limited players take a couple of touches at least before turning back, being able to do it in one moment is what puts someone on a different level 

it’s that body deception 

He’s got excellent technique and awareness (in the oppositions half). Covers the ground well ( recall he ran back and nicked the ball when the Fulham player was ahead of him and was going to break on us. Guess the long legs help cover the ground without looking pacy.