Lewis Miley

Ronson333

26 minutes ago, Checko said:

If Wilson's out for Bournemouth and Gordon has to go up top, wouldn't be against putting big joe on the LW and having this kid playing the Bruno role. Feel he has that technical-holding-midfielder-Pep-likes look about him.

That said we've only seen snippets of him so he may be a little way off ready for that.

Big Joe did really well with his runs down the left, if anyone deserved a goal it was him, felt gutted for him. 

No idea how this ended up her, I was replying to another thread ?

Edited by pubteam

I said in the match thread that I hope he starts in place of Bruno (if he's fit enough of course). It seems like the only move we can make that let's us keep the rest of the team as it's been. Otherwise we're looking at something like Joelinton and Hall in midfield and Willock LW. I'd much prefer to give Miley a chance.

Bizarre that he played last night. 

If it was actually glandular fever like some said, it can take four months to recover from properly. 

Seemed like a quick turnaround for him, has me wandering was it not that illness in the first place. 

Had it years back 16 weeks off, the fatigue was miserable. 

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

If it was actually glandular fever like some said, it can take four months to recover from properly. 

Seemed like a quick turnaround for him, has me wandering was it not that illness in the first place. 

Some people shake it off in a week. He 100% had it.

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Oh yeah, forgot he'd been ill. Probably not likely to be starting then.

15 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

He's not a massive fanny. ?

Isn't glandular fever so that even if you have it, there are days where you can feel fine? This is 30-ish years ago, but seem to remember a friend of mine having it for a long long time, but he was still well enough to go to school from a few days a week and even participate in gym on the odd occasion.

3 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

You definitely don't shake glandular fever off in a week [emoji38]

You’re basing it on your own experience. People shake it off in a week or two, but might be more tired than usual. Some people don’t get better for months, it’s all individual. That’s from a doctor btw…

Wasn't it said that Scott Parker was left with quite a hangover from a bout with Glandular fever when he was with us? Or was that fans jumping to conclusions trying to find a reason when he wasn't looking so sharp?