Lewis Miley

Ronson333

Thought he was quality today again. He's got -9 potential. Possibly even -10. Whether he gets there is another matter, but I think he's got the technique, composure and decision making at such a young age to become a top player.

1 minute ago, 80 said:

Probably the only substitution I regretted. Was great, and looked one of the most likely to contribute to putting us back ahead.

He’s got a nice delivery on his right foot. Way better than Miggy obviously. Was nice to see someone whipping the ball in from deep across the face of goal as Trippier often doesn’t whip crosses in that deep

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He’s got a nice delivery on his right foot. Way better than Miggy obviously. Was nice to see someone whipping the ball in from deep across the face of goal as Trippier often doesn’t whip crosses in that deep

To be honest I didn't think his crosses were great overall, but at least they were coming in and asking questions. Volume alone meant something good was likely to happen.

Just now, 80 said:

To be honest I didn't think his crosses were great overall, but at least they were coming in and asking questions. Volume alone meant something good was likely to happen.

They’ve been getting better since he’s been starting IMO. The lads seem to be more confident passing to him tonight too. I’d say it’s his place to lose atm, can see Sean coming back in for these next few games just to avoid burnout though. 

Shouldn’t have taken him off, he had a brilliant game and the last few times I’ve seen Longstaff come off the bench he has been so poor. Just don’t think he is an impact player at all and always looks off the pace when he hasn’t started the game 

47 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

I don't think this lad can be dropped from the starting xi with how he's performed

I disagree. Howe needs to manage his minutes, he's only 17. It's a positive that Longstaff is back to share the workload. Miley has been the only positive to come out of our injury crisis. He has so much potential, and Howe is the perfect coach to help him to continually improve. 

15 minutes ago, vexred said:

Miley has been the only positive to come out of our injury crisis. He has so much potential, and Howe is the perfect coach to help him to continually improve.

Livramento also.

Edited by BonesJones