"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

14 minutes ago, Sean said:

Think filming must have only started in December/Jan.

Yeah the documentary basically seems to start around January, the first half of the season is sort of skirted over after a bit about the first partial season under the new owners. 

So far it doesn't appear to be an ultra-detailed deep dive into our season but more them picking out some key moments to focus on for their narrative. 

To be expected really, given it's only 4 episodes and needs to appeal to a broad audience rather than just massive Newcastle fans who would obviously love to see absolutely everything. 

Edited by Interpolic

Given the way it was built up in that episode thinking back to that Southampton semi final, don't remember being worried/nervous at all personally tbh. We were 1-0 up on aggregate going into a 2nd leg at home against the team that was bottom of the league. If we were in any danger of ever losing that especially after going 2 nowt up on the night it would've been a bit of a disgrace tbh. :lol:

Also remember being more gutted about Bruno getting sent off than elated about getting to the final. Suppose I'm just a miserable cunt. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Given the way it was built up in that episode thinking back to that Southampton semi final, don't remember being worried at all personally tbh. We were 1-0 up on aggregate going into a 2nd leg at home against the team that was bottom of the league. If we were in any danger of ever losing that especially after going 2 nowt up on the night it would've been a bit of a disgrace tbh. :lol:

Also remember being more gutted about Bruno getting sent off than elated about getting the final. Suppose I'm just a miserable cunt. 

I'd forgotten how gutted Bruno was after that, you could even see when Longstaff came back in with the MOTM everyone was going nuts and he was just half heartedly clapping ?

34 minutes ago, Kanji said:

My vpn works, I think, but my Amazon account is US and can’t change to UK. Can’t sign up for a Uk account becuase you need Uk deets. 

Well, I seem to be fucked too. VPN works, click watch video. Then this everytime.

image.thumb.png.59ed234ad8100dd14a01094a857a4ff3.png