"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

1 hour ago, madras said:

Is that the "men against boys.......weak as piss" one ?

Don't think so... it's the "don't look at me as though I'm fuckin' daft" and "that's theproblem, we've got.. the only problem we've got... no not the only one...." 

Priceless!! ;D

Think it's just more a local sports journo thing tbh. Some are worse than others, but they each have a 7 dwarves style personality that I reckon most will be able to guess.

Dopey
Smug
Pretentious
Divorced

Normal

Edited by Kid Icarus

16 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

Don't think so... it's the "don't look at me as though I'm fuckin' daft" and "that's theproblem, we've got.. the only problem we've got... no not the only one...." 

Priceless!! ;D

Oh well, keep watching, there's another one, at least, one, coming up:D

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Particularly when he hadn't said anything wrong in this instance.

Think this place gets pretty weird about all the local journos to be fair. Some people seem to be only a couple steps away from mailing bomb threats to Luke Edwards. 

1 minute ago, ScottishMagpie said:

Oh sunderland.... the gift that keeps on giving!! 

I sometimes feel a little sorry for them. Whenever we are shit they just can't pull away and we come back stronger and they go the other way and hit new depths.

1 hour ago, sushimonster85 said:

Think this place gets pretty weird about all the local journos to be fair. Some people seem to be only a couple steps away from mailing bomb threats to Luke Edwards. 

This place is pretty weird in general. After the Willock winger debate yesterday I’m not convinced people on here actually watch our games.

Killing time re-watching Premier Passions. Part 3 and Jon Dahl Tomasson is being shown round Roker Park etc with his lass to see if he fancies joining them. Never remembered that 🙂

Also forgot I used to quite fancy than posh school girl they kept interviewing 🤣

Didn’t realise Gina McKee narrating was a Mackem mind 😕

Edited by LFEE

28 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Killing time re-watching Premier Passions. Part 3 and Jon Dahl Tomasson is being shown round Roker Park etc with his lass to see if he fancies joining them. Never remembered that 🙂

Also forgot I used to quite fancy than posh school girl they kept interviewing 🤣

Didn’t realise Gina McKee narrating was a Mackem mind 😕

Eh, Sunderland tried to sign Tommason?! Weren't they relegated when we got him? You got the link?

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Eh, Sunderland tried to sign Tommason?! Weren't they relegated when we got him? You got the link?

Googled "John Dahl Tommason premier passions" and got this beauty [emoji38]

"Apparently the board tried to get Scholes, Gazza, Andy Cole, Lee Clark in that season."

"Scholes contract was coming up for renewal at Man U. all this stuff about Scholes being the best of his generation has only surfaced in the last year or so tbh. he was probably seen in the same way gibson is there now at that time"

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Just now, Scoreboard82 said:

Old bloke here. Not familiar with amazon prime. Can you choose to watch the documentary anytime or is it a case of watch it at the time it's aired or miss it?

First episode(s) are released tomorrow, you can watch them anytime from then.

Just now, Scoreboard82 said:

Old bloke here. Not familiar with amazon prime. Can you choose to watch the documentary anytime or is it a case of watch it at the time it's aired or miss it?

any time. episodes are weekly and they'll stay on Prime indefinitely. last episode (4) is on Friday 1st September

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I've just took a 30 day free trial out for prime. Will I be able to watch this? 

Try going to Prime Video and see if you can watch anything. Not everything is free, even for Prime Members but there is loads of free stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Big River said:

any time. episodes are weekly and they'll stay on Prime indefinitely. last episode (4) is on Friday 1st September

Similar to Netflix? 1st episode will appear some time tomorrow then I just find it and press play anytime from then on in? God , I really am an old git.