"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He was great.

He is every time he speaks. He just loves it like we all would and as he’s a self deprecating character it always come across canny as you like and he feels like he’s overachieving and just happy to be here. 

Probably the same traits that led to the fat Corbridge wanker making him feel like shit.

I’d forgotten how much I loved that it was him to fire us to ”Wembo”.

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

He is every time he speaks. He just loves it like we all would and as he’s a self deprecating character it always come across canny as you like and he feels like he’s overachieving and just happy to be here. 

Probably the same traits that led to the fat Corbridge wanker making him feel like shit.

I’d forgotten how much I loved that it was him to fire us to ”Wembo”.

Aye, love Sean, seems like a great lad. Even more impressive concidering his dad was an ice hockey nonce playing for Djurgården back in the day :anguish:

1 minute ago, Gh0StFaC3 said:

Same, but I then tried clicking 'download' which allowed me to play it once complete.

Mine was goofy, I tried Ireland on the vpn and Amazon said "Sorry you are on a vpn". I switched back to UK and it started playing.

4 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Given the way it was built up in that episode thinking back to that Southampton semi final, don't remember being worried/nervous at all personally tbh. We were 1-0 up on aggregate going into a 2nd leg at home against the team that was bottom of the league. If we were in any danger of ever losing that especially after going 2 nowt up on the night it would've been a bit of a disgrace tbh. :lol:

Also remember being more gutted about Bruno getting sent off than elated about getting to the final. Suppose I'm just a miserable cunt. 

There was always going to be a bit of nerves. I remember in the stadium before the first goal and after bruno got sent off it did feel very nervous at times. More or a ‘typical Newcastle’ type of thing than any logical belief we’d lose 

Edited by gdm

Was a decent enough watch that. Bit disappointed it’s jumped to January would have liked to have seen the behind the scenes for the isak signing in particular but was good all the same. The climax of the series when we get champions league is going to be great to watch 

After spending the last fucking decade batting away sneaky attempts to sign me up for Prime every time I buy something, I now can't find a way to sign up for it :lol: just takes me to a Prime Student page :lol:

Had to get there through Google in the end

Edited by OpenC

I felt like some of it was forced.

Why would they need to go to Alnwick castle for an executive meeting?

Going to Yasir’s home. ‘We can’t all go to his house, there is like 100 people’

’Nah, we can sort that no problem’.

It was shit that they spend 10 minutes focussing on the Gordon deal, had put in a bid that was rejected, club couldn’t afford anymore,

The next minute he has signed, Shearer says that we got the deal we originally wanted without showing, or explaining how that came about.

The Saudi links were brushed away, as others have said, in a pointless way of bringing them up. There was no mention of the takeover taking forever, or a proper explanation of how the deal came about.

It seems to be more of a a season review so far.

Edited by Stifler