"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

You'd think we'd be once bitten twice shy after the first year of Ashley like. :lol:

Then seeing how quickly that 'we've always been at war with Eurasia' spin happened with Abramovic as soon as Russia were the baddies. 

I know this may sound strange, but maybe people are just judging the owners of their beloved football club based on what they are doing in their capacity of owners of their beloved football club..?

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

From what I saw during the America preseason….what you see from how our owners interacting with the players and staff on the documentary is exactly how they are in real life. They were hugging and talking and joking with the staff, players and fans. Amazon cameras weren’t following them this summer. 

:smitten: That’s what sets us apart. It’s tangible. Players that come here cannot fathom it until they’ve felt it. No trophies yet maybe, but the love. KK got it. These lot have too. 

1 hour ago, Unbelievable said:

I know this may sound strange, but maybe people are just judging the owners of their beloved football club based on what they are doing in their capacity of owners of their beloved football club..?

I mean I'd be talking about myself if that's what I was on about. Me and Nees were talking about the idea of having to like them as people.

4 hours ago, James said:

Not sure I can put my finger on why but I’m developing a dislike for the European Head of PIF or whatever his job title is.

Am I irrational?

Doesn’t come across as a likeable guy.  More controversially, Darren Eales’s seemingly constant little-boy-smiley-face is starting to get on my wick ?‍♂️

Silverstone started banging on about how marketable a player like Bruno is, he ticks all the boxes, people love him, bringing in extra commercial revenue. 

So simple, give him his own show!

Bruno and Jo show, or him and his dad, or all three, would be mint [emoji38]

8 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Yeap, I hate this narrative that I'm supposed to like the owners now since we are doing well again.

28 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Nobody is “having” to like anyone though, are they?

Yeah, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it. Let's wrap this up, we're being boring.

51 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Silverstone started banging on about how marketable a player like Bruno is, he ticks all the boxes, people love him, bringing in extra commercial revenue. 

So simple, give him his own show!

Bruno and Jo show, or him and his dad, or all three, would be mint [emoji38]

The “Bro” show! 

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Thought it was decent but very shallow. Little but disappointing compared to the Man City one where you get details of everything that goes on inside the club, training, tactics and all that. 

I think the starting points are different.

Man city you were guaranteed a winning story on the pitch... We didn't.

As much as there was hope and belief,  we could have went down the Sunderland to I Die route and become a laughing stock on and off the pitch.

We as fans get to see the football on TV, youtube by the minute and personally I like the fact we are seeing what's behind the games etc.

Oh and you do wonder if clubs have more control on the output after Mourinho / Ali etc

It is a joke the Premier league/fa making sponsorships harder for us to sign, even the new rules one season of been game management savvy and doing extremely well all of a sudden there's the technical area ban and measures put in against time wasting. If we had an average season last year do you think these changes would of come into force so quickly. I don't. 

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

It is a joke the Premier league/fa making sponsorships harder for us to sign, even the new rules one season of been game management savvy and doing extremely well all of a sudden there's the technical area ban and measures put in against time wasting. If we had an average season last year do you think these changes would have come into force so quickly. I don't. 

These things are mere bumps in the road. Our track is set, the train’s on the move. At best they slow us a bit. But it looks like the stars are aligning and our destiny awaits. We’ve never been delusional, an inner knowing of our worth. A “diamond in the rough” we’ve always believed. Our time is here. It is written :indi: