Notts Forest 1-2 Newcastle United (17/03/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

Trippier always looking out for player and fan safetly during the celebrations.  What a guy.

Think he wants a job as a steward. Proper busy body. Was doing the same at Southampton with Isak (who fucking loves it)

18 minutes ago, Menace said:

We really should see if Lodi is still available in the summer. I was impressed with him tonight from their lot. Thought willock was great again, same with Bruno & obviously Isak.

I thought Murphy had the beating of him in all honesty.  Eye of the beholder I suppose. 

9 hours ago, christ said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp6H-EeKgEQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The cheek of these cunts. I wouldn’t mind so much but a) they are the dirtiest fuckers we’ve played this season by some distance and b) we had a perfectly good goal ruled out because the baldy cunt ref is a spenk.

Thought that was a fan account. Wtf :lol:

Edited by nemtizz

7 hours ago, nemtizz said:

Trippier always looking out for player and fan safetly during the celebrations.  What a guy.

About 10:50 I spotted myself jumping on someone, then getting jumped on, then falling over :lol: 

Edited by Lush Vlad

1 hour ago, christ said:

The cheek of these cunts. I wouldn’t mind so much but a) they are the dirtiest fuckers we’ve played this season by some distance and b) we had a perfectly good goal ruled out because the baldy cunt ref is a spenk.

Genuinely embarrassing regardless of what club it was, that they’re a bunch of tinpot wankers living off the past in their unfit for purpose, shit tip of a, ground is even worse.

19 minutes ago, Disco said:

Genuinely embarrassing regardless of what club it was, that they’re a bunch of tinpot wankers living off the past in their unfit for purpose, shit tip of a, ground is even worse.

Let’s be honest, living off three years in 160.  Before Clough joined they were playing in front of crowds averaging under 10k.  Clough and Taylor’s genius took a side which had spent the majority of the 20th Century in mid table in the second division and made them great.  Post-Clough they’ve been shite second division dross again pretty much the entire time, other than one great year under Clark.  Clough’s genius was in transforming clubs like Derby and Forest into winners - they’re not grandee clubs, and that’s the point of his legend.  Historically, Forest are, on average, a higher level second division club with higher level second division attendances.  

edit: I’ll get even snottier :)

Prior to Clough, they had 7 top half finishes in the C20th.  They had 14 under Clough (every season other than that desperate final one).  Cloughie was a football genius - Forest has spent the last two decades basically where they naturally fit best. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

Just watched the highlights - claiming that the defender "didn't mean to play the ball" in the run-up to the Anderson goal is frankly, embarrassing. I mean he literally played the ball [emoji38]. It was, in defending terms, "a shit clearance".[emoji38]

Utterly farcical.

6 hours ago, christ said:

Surely that’ll be some sort of fine from the league. Can you imagine if our socials started posting every poor decision we’ve had :lol:

Brass neck when you benefited from one of the most farcical offside decisions in Prem history in the same game.

Didn't see the game, only the highlights. The highlights seem as though we dominated, hit the wood work twice, had Anderson's goal wrongly disallowed and they only scored against the run of play due to a freak Botman error. Is that correct or was the game actually closer?

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Didn't see the game, only the highlights. The highlights seem as though we dominated, hit the wood work twice, had Anderson's goal wrongly disallowed and they only scored against the run of play due to a freak Botman error. Is that correct or was the game actually closer?

That’s correct