Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

All the attacks were against you, I know that you needed the goal but there is no way that was a good change to make. The ball was too deep in your area and you had no consistent outlet to take it from there. You were never going to score the next goal and that nearly resulted in you conceding 2 more goals in no time at all.

Concede 2, 10, it doesn't matter. He tried something, he got it wrong. It happens. We weren't close to even competing today never mind scoring so it's a moot point. 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

“EDDIE CAN’T DEFEND.”

That’s all we heard when he joined. 

I actually work with a Man U fan who said on the day of howes appointment “I’m telling you - the only thing Howe will achieve is relegation, it’s all he does”

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Did Shaw just say we didn’t have quality?

Said we didn't win with quality, we just wanted it more.

Bitter Kernt!

Edited by TK-421

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Did Shaw just say we didn’t have quality?

Think he was trying to make the point that they didn't want it enough, which is fair enough IMO.

Just now, STM said:

I agree with Froggy, ETH rolled the dice, he had to.

Aye but he needs at least 1 outlet to bring on, he didn’t.

He might as well have took the keeper off for a centre forward.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Think he was trying to make the point that they didn't want it enough, which is fair enough IMO.

Pretty much how I heard it.

7 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Just briefly signed in to say congratulations.

Newcaste were superb and thoroughly deserved the three points. We were lucky it was only 2-0 as it could easily have been 4 or 5.

Manchester United were awful, but that would mostly down to the Newcastle players wanting it more.

Congratulations. :)

Fucking even Batman is congratulating us :thup:

17 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Murphy is a proper shithouse, I have totally changed my mind about him due to his recent form, the way he supports the team and especially the shithousing 

Just now, 54 said:

Pretty much how I heard it.

Do people honestly expect him to come out and say "we're just not as good as them, Newcastle are amazing" or something? :lol:

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Yeah, nothing wrong with what Shaw said. It's not much different to what a lot of us say; that they should be ahead of us in theory considering the money spaffed on that squad over the years.

We were fantastic and I'm proud of our team today but that was aided by Man U showing absolutely nothing.