Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I actually think Man Utd might drop out now. Ten Hag has nothing about him and is being found out, he doesn’t have an answer and he doesn’t have his best player available.

That might be a bit premature to say. 

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I actually think Man Utd might drop out now. Ten Hag has nothing about him and is being found out, he doesn’t have an answer and he doesn’t have his best player available.

Did you see their players at the end. Bruno annoyed he had to get the pouty faces over to thank the traveling supporters, players arguing. They are a bunch of divas. If they actually get some bad luck thrown their way they will implode again.

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

What was the kick off about between the benches?

Yeah that was odd, given that the players of both teams were pretty civil to each other throughout. Lots of pats and smiles, well other than Anthony. Even Shit Bruno had some good-natured exchanges.

Still don't really understand what Ten Haag was planning when he took his two CB's off, was the the formation: 1-3-4-2? 

Utterly dogshit, basically lost them the game :lol: 

What a great win

love beating these horrible bastards and can’t wait to watch bald Juergen cry

Our midfield was so dominant with Mctominays fouling unable to knock Bruno out of his rhythm. Willock might need to change his boots but he’s playing as well as anybody generally and Longstaff put in another tireless shift. Clearly we knew their deeper midfielders couldn’t handle pressure and put them under constantly.

Isak continually shows just how good he is, watch what he does in the build up to our first sheer class. I slate Murphy but credit where it’s due he had a class game today and he may make me eat my words if he keeps it up, also great to see Maxi get an unorthodox assist for his style, he can cause us problems position wise but he’s such a threat going forward and keeps his fullback pushed back.

Defensively we were rock solid, even if I did worry about Burn vs Antony early on but he grew into the game. Botman and Schar looked much more solid and Trippier showed his class on the ball.

Pope looked better than he has even if he did have a little moment on the ball at 1-0

Good to see Wilson score as well, hopefully he is over what has been ailing him and can give us real options going forward.