Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

Just now, Froggy said:

Needs to go up to 11 for Trippier. He was incredible today, the cunt. 

Amazed yous allowed him free reign of the ball. I understand not wanting Rashford tracking back though.

Perhaps the game for more hard working winger and Rashford through the middle.

Froggys fine. Not his fault who he supports.

He's Irish too i think, so don't call him a stupid cunt. He already knows that, as its on his coat of arms. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Amazed yous allowed him free reign of the ball. I understand not wanting Rashford tracking back though.

Allowed is the wrong word. :lol: we didn't get a sniff anywhere today but he was absolutely dynamite. Ten Hag was chopping and changing everything trying Rashford, Fernandes and Antony out left but nobody was getting change out of Trippier today. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

I find it incredible that Weghorst is starting every game for them. :lol:

He contributed to Burnley's relegation and now his lack of goal threat is in danger of seeing them slip out of the CL spots. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I find it incredible that Weghorst is starting every game for them. :lol:

He contributed to Burnley's relegation and now his lack of goal threat is in danger of seeing them slip out of the CL spots. 

Who else? :lol: If Martial wasn't made of glass Weghorst wouldn't see the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, STM said:

He's Irish too i think, so don't call him a stupid cunt. He already knows that, as its on his coat of arms. [emoji38]

Froggy's alright.

Just now, Froggy said:

Who else? :lol: If Martial wasn't made of glass Weghorst wouldn't see the pitch. 

I don't know but surely there must be something. Rashford up there, play Sancho or Garnacho on the wing...anything but play Weghorst. I thought he'd be like what Ighalo was for you not your main striker. 

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

@Froggyis one of my favorite posters on here. He's a incredible WUM and y'all bite so hard it's amazing. :lol:

Also he's just sound as fuck. Top poster and our forum is better because he's here.

Agreed - although, I probably wouldn't have put a like on this post if we'd lost.

Just now, andyman said:

I think it's absolutely amazing that a Manchester United fan has 28.8k posts on this forum. We're a lovely bunch, and I think Froggy is a pretty sound poster who fits in quite nicely :aww:

He's still a twat though.

6 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

@Froggyis one of my favorite posters on here. He's a incredible WUM and y'all bite so hard it's amazing. :lol:

Also he's just sound as fuck. Top poster and our forum is better because he's here.

Heartfelt thanks for this post. 

10 minutes ago, STM said:

I mean Froggy is technically British.

Possibly why he's such a cunt?