Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Aren't we loads of games behind this season in April though because of the world cup?

Yes. We had 51 at this stage last season compared to 50 now. But we've played four less games this time around. 

We also didn't win the league cup last season, or get to the semi of the FA Cup, or get the quarters of Europe. 

We will be playing a minimum of 61 games this season. Bald fraud indeed. :lol:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I got my figures wrong as well, but we played our 30th league game on the 2nd of April last year. 

Looks like the site I used must take a snapshot of the table at the start of the day, as I just changed it to the third and it updated :thup: 

afee98698dc6c062e1f7cb4c7cd84a61.png

Edited by 54

If that's doesn't tell you everything you need to know, I don't know what will.

For most of the season we've dominated teams for spells of the game or for one half or the other but this was close to 90% control of the attacking areas.

Screenshot_20230402_214145_Twitter.thumb.jpg.b14456dfde6c1f67fa8309f502bad31b.jpg

44 minutes ago, TBG said:

It must be worrying being a Manchester United fan, hearing Neville worrying over about your team after a worrying performance.

Referring to Newcastle as a top club? Worrying. 

1 hour ago, Mag_in_NZ said:

Just listening to Scholes post match….”look they’re doing a lap of honour, do they do this every game”……..yes we do you fucking pleb

oh let me drink those bitter tears 🤣

:lol: :lol: What's he even getting at with that comment. "look at them out there, appreciating their fans. sickening." like what the fuck?

Edited by thomas