Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United: 15/04/23 @ 12:30 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

We almost certainly will, if we do. But if we don’t, then we probably won’t. 

True, it's certain we won't get 3 points if they score more goals but if we score the same amount we could possibly get a draw.

If I ain't here for kickoff, it's gonna be 6:30am on a Sat morning here so I may end up watching via DVR after the fact if I wake up even 10 minutes late.

Edited by McDog

2 minutes ago, McDog said:

If I ain't here for kickoff, it's gonna be 6:30am on a Sat morning here so I may end up watching via DVR after the fact if I wake up even 10 minutes late.

5:30 here. :lol: 

Definitely sleeping in until like 7, going to grab coffee, and then sitting on the couch to watch it. 

The radio silence is hard because I interact with NUFC so much on social media that if I even open Instagram to take a peek, the officially account will likely come up first. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

Just now, cubaricho said:

5:30 here. :lol: 

Definitely sleeping in until like 7, going to grab coffee, and then sitting on the couch to watch it. 

The radio silence is hard because I interact with NUFC so much on social media that if I even open Instagram to take a peek, the officially account will likely come up first. :lol: 

That's the thing. Having a few pints after a long week. Have to bring the dog to the vet Sat morning. I'd way prefer getting some shuteye and it's always a HUGE risk you forget and hit twitter and BAM, game is ruined. If I wake up, I'll watch it live for sure. Super excited to see how the lads play. SSo in form right now!

2 hours ago, rickyprickles said:

9.30PM KO here in Melbourne. Think I will head into the city and watch it in the Toon bar here. Would settle for a draw. 

Aye, Sherlock Holmes this time. I'll be driving up but not drinking 👍

32 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Im not very optimistic for this - they’re just doing so well and I’m waiting for our bubble to burst (not used to being so good). Will def be happy with a draw 

Thank fook Eddie will want to smash these with the potential prize of CL in touching distance :indi:

25 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

On the train with my coffee and water.  Early goal would be huge for us. Win would be fantastic but a draw away to Villa is no disaster. Think it will be a good game.

Suspect I'm on the same train as you. Left Leeds about 20 minutes ago.