Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United: 15/04/23 @ 12:30 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would disagree, he’s done a decent job, better than I thought he was capable of. Still think he’s a massive weak link in the side.

He is a weak link but I think we look much better with someone who can use his right foot on the right wing, nothing against Miggy though.

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

Gordon rewarded with a start for his tantrum?

Looks like Eddie's losing the dressing room. All downhill from here.

Lurks for five years, shit posts for five years. Can't wait to see the next evolution of wormy

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

A more aggressive line up than I thought especially considering players we have missing. Was sure the 4 midfielders would be playing 

We've been better front foot than back foot so fairly pleased about that.

Slightly concerned about Murphy reverting to type and getting bullied out of the game, though. May be worth having Joelinton over on his side for a change.

11 minutes ago, wormy said:

Gordon rewarded with a start for his tantrum?

Looks like Eddie's losing the dressing room. All downhill from here.

You do not punish someone, British or otherwise for having big hair. If anything he should be rewarded!

35 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

First time the midfield 3 have started together since Man City at home ?

Looking forward to seeing how they gel tbh. I know ASM will be a big miss, but also think Gordon can do really well coming in for him. It's great to have quality options when big players are missing.

12 minutes ago, Smal said:

Rio Ferdinand is such a dumb cunt, like. Imagine picking Watkins ahead of Wilson or Isak in any scenario. 

Very tough call between Watkins and Wilson IMO, Watkins is a great player. Isak is better though.