Leeds United 2-2 Newcastle United (13/05/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

Isak left wing is angering me. It’s madness.

We should have kept rotating him and Wilson man. Could of had one of them in the middle now with ASM out wide instead of this. 

We’re falling for their dirty tactics as well. Players getting frustrated. We need to get a hold of the ball and make our quality count. Could do with upping our passing tempo as well as not kicking the ball out of play all the time. ?

Just now, Sempiternal said:

He relegated West Brom, and hasn’t won a single trophy in his entire “career”.

And how many teams did he keep up? He’s no Pep, but he’s good at keeping a team up in survival mode.. not sure how anyone can argue that.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Isak left wing is angering me. It’s madness.

Almiron right wing is angering me more. His purple patch feels like a distant memory, he's an absolute limp dick.

Wilson is just being outmuscled by the two big centre backs so far. Isak is getting time on the ball and you can see they don’t know how to defend against his skill and pace. I really wish we started with Wilson on the bench 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

We don’t even look like scoring currently.

We are second best, at this point subs on the bench are playing better. Isak needs to be central and ASM out wide.

1 minute ago, Decky said:

We should have kept rotating him and Wilson man. Could of had one of them in the middle now with ASM out wide instead of this. 

Completely agree, it was a great dynamic to have, disappointed Howe hasn’t stuck with it.