Newcastle United 4-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (18/05/2023)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Was fucking awful.

Just felt such fucking relief, then started jumping around when Bruno bashed his goal in.

:lol: Was only just celebrating Wilson when Bruno got his and that put me on the floor laughing hysterically.

Warriors to a man, love this team. Incredible pressure on them and they started on fire. Things got tricky second half, but they came trough that with style in the end.  Legend that is Bruno, playing with injury and he still had the heart to join in and score at the end. Just magic this group of players, proper characters.

Just now, soyt said:

Warriors to a man, love this team. Incredible pressure on them and they started on fire. Things got tricky second half, but they came trough that with style in the end.  Legend that is Bruno, playing with injury and he still had the heart to join in and score at the end. Just magic this group of players, proper characters.

United :indi:

"Brighton watcher in peace".......De Zerbi has got some balls playing out from the back with that level of player, totally understand why but with that mix of teenagers and south Americans its fuckin ballsy.

Watched the second half on my phone in a bar. Everywhere has Sevilla v Juve on over here. Landed in Ibiza just before half time. Pray for Vlad, I may die. 

Fucking love this group of players. 

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

"Brighton watcher in peace".......De Zerbi has got some balls playing out from the back with that level of player, totally understand why but with that mix of teenagers and south Americans its fuckin ballsy.

Plenty of silk to go with their Steele.