Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

2 minutes ago, alexf said:

14 shots and only 2 on target is the story.

Having 2 shots on target and the keeper only having made 1 save, yet still 0 goals scored. :doh:

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I got anxiety whenever Burn gets the ball. He can’t control it half the time. 

I swear I'm watching a different Dan Burn to the one N-O is :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

Burn offers nothing. He can't control the ball, has no vision and never gets past iIsak or Armstrong 

Wrong on so so many levels 

4 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Does any fecker actually wear sketchers?

I dont know. But the song by drip report called sketchers is a banger. You should all listen to it so you can have a laugh and relax. We got this 

I worried it would play out like this. They have no intention of trying to do anything. We need to be ruthless for next chances.

Wilson has been wasteful, as has Isak and Miggy.. it’s screaming out for someone to take a hit from midfield.

3 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Gonna start sweating a bit it this is still 0-0 at 60 minutes. Can see Leicester catching us out with a surprise goal, then parking the bus again.

Not like you to be bricking it 

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Neville fucking talking about dark arts and European influence. His Fergie side were monumental cunts for professional fouls, surrounding the ref and general shithousery. The trailblazers in the English Leagues. Shut the fuck up. 

He never said it negatively at all though, he actually said “I know some people will hate this but in European football it’s classed as smart”, stop getting so wound up 😁

Some harsh comments on Burn. He has got forward and worked hard.

But it's more of a gesture/decoy than a real option for Isak. Can't knock Burn for not trying. May yet be valuable on a set penis or sommat.

Just now, aussiemag said:

Burn isn’t required in a game we have 83% possession. He’s negatively impacting the attack. 

It's the amount of time he takes to bring the ball down and control it etc that drives me mental

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I swear I'm watching a different Dan Burn to the one N-O is :lol:

He's had an excellent game. He's just not a modern full back but he's helped snuff out everything.