Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

1 minute ago, Smal said:

why wouldn’t you want to taste white wine? you’re doing this wrong

It's disgusting. I'm already drunk and even when pegging my nose and downing it it's disgusting. I've decided to just go to work tomorrow instead of getting fucked up because it's that disgusting 

7 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

If only Ikon was open mate - bouncing round to DJ Sammy with some charver lasses brushing each others faces with their lizzy duke rings. Just breathe it in, life changes, and often for the better my friend :)

Spent part of the best night of my life in Ikon

16 minutes ago, Beren said:

RAWK is so disproportionately bitter [emoji38]

They sure seem to bitch about money a lot - odd  considering we signed Bruno, Trippier, Botman and Pope for not that much more than what Nunez will potentially cost them.

Edited by Pandamninator

They set up against us like we were prime Barca. This is what we can do to teams now. Add more goal threat in the midfield and wings and we’re going to be having teams park up against us more and more

16 minutes ago, Pandamninator said:

They sure seem to bitch about money a lot - odd  considering we signed Bruno, Trippier, Botman and Pope for not that much more than what Nunez will potentially cost them.

Aye, but they DESERVE it.

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

:lol:

some of them suggesting leaving the premier league, for reasons unknown :lol:

Told you, they were not all that much against the Super League as they will have you believe.

The fuckers would jump ship straight away, I mean it was even their owner/chairman at the time who was the leading force behind the creation of the Premier League and then tried to sell the whole of the EFL down the river just a few years ago.

The fact we drew made is much better at full time. When the full time whistle went it was like a last minute goal where I was, everyone jumping round hugging etc.

What a night. 

I love the logic of that one poster who made the point about how them winning 7 in row means they deserve to be in the Champions League...but apparently at the same time, the team who went on a 17 game unbeaten run that included winning 6 in a row doesn't. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I love the logic of that one poster who made the point about how them winning 7 in row means they deserve to be in the Champions League...but apparently at same time, the team who went on a 17 game unbeaten run that included winning 6 in a row doesn't.

They are absolutely mental, the whole point of a league is to decide who is most worthy over the season. Spoiler alert; one of the four is us. 

I think deep down, they know they need a rebuild but they are terrified by the thought of it not being done because FSG. (Despite FSG backing them this far I may add). 

40 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

The fact we drew made is much better at full time. When the full time whistle went it was like a last minute goal where I was, everyone jumping round hugging etc.

What a night. 

Atmosphere was incredible 

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

What a night. 

Aye. Could feel lots of frustration around me slow build up as the game went on then when the full time whistle went none of it mattered anymore. 

Also some guy that kept encouraging Sven to score, every time we had a corner.