Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

1 minute ago, Armchair Pundit said:

You know, the only thing that worries me about us making Europe is the potential impact on our league games. How often do we see teams that aren't quite established with regular European football end up struggling that much more to maintain form in the league? I'm just hoping we're able to bolster well in the summer and keep the momentum going I guess.

I agree League play may suffer and until we have proper strength in depth top 4 isn't going to be guaranteed but it's Europe let's have fun

I really don’t want Isak from the left. We give him the ball all the time because he’s great with it, but he could do that as a lone striker pulling out wide. Don’t get me wrong, I love Wilson, but he never gets a touch of the ball.

We really need a top quality left sided player that can ghost into the box and interchange with Isak

Just now, andyc35i said:

I really don’t want Isak from the left. We give him the ball all the time because he’s great with it, but he could do that as a lone striker pulling out wide. Don’t get me wrong, I love Wilson, but he never gets a touch of the ball.

We really need a top quality left sided player that can ghost into the box and interchange with Isak

Barnes.