Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

5 hours ago, SteV said:

Third round qualifying draw on Monday. Shit edging closer to getting real.

CC174C43-EA8F-4EE1-9599-A579B01DE4F5.thumb.png.9a4211d4cd3e2ee7462b474fc45dc57c.png

Where is Celtic? It goes automatically to group stage and no qualifying rounds needed like a few years ago?

1 hour ago, FinnMag said:

Where is Celtic? It goes automatically to group stage and no qualifying rounds needed like a few years ago?

Yeah Celtic are in the groups. Rangers in at the third qualifying round. 

I had no idea Faroe Islands are that stunning. I don't know whether to be disappointed in myself or the person who is in charge of their tourism.

Edited by Pata

16 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Same guy probably drives a bus and has the only HVAC repair shop in town. :lol: 

:lol: 

I’m legit shocked, I’m 37 and the place is relatively close but I’m pretty sure that’s the first picture I’ve ever seen of the islands and already checked how much flights are.

Edited by Pata

38 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Faroe Islands must have some of the most unique landscapes in the world. Find it mad that they would have any teams capable of pulling off a result like that. 

They’ve won every game in the domestic league this season and Faroes NT is probably as good as it’s ever been. Just a club riding the absolute crest of a wave at the moment.

Think they’re now guaranteed a playoff for Conference League groups at least now which would be class.

Pretty sure I read somewhere Faroese football is one the best per capita folk going to games leagues in the world too. 

Not football related but worth a watch even if the host is a bit too American. 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Can’t stand that dude’s headband wtf :lol: 

Aye, you have to look past that. Canny enough channel though even though he’s a bit of a wrongun.

11 minutes ago, Disco said:

Aye, you have to look past that. Canny enough channel though even though he’s a bit of a wrongun.

That’s exactly the right word. He screams of someone who have always thought they belonged on camera but lacks any of the real charisma to back it up. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

On 20/07/2023 at 16:13, Jonas said:

Pish posh.

Beresford had four in four games.

Haaland 13 goals away from making the top 10 list already. At the age of 23.:lol:

Edited by Erikse

On 21/07/2023 at 01:10, Disco said:

They’ve won every game in the domestic league this season and Faroes NT is probably as good as it’s ever been. Just a club riding the absolute crest of a wave at the moment.

Think they’re now guaranteed a playoff for Conference League groups at least now which would be class.

Pretty sure I read somewhere Faroese football is one the best per capita folk going to games leagues in the world too. 

Not football related but worth a watch even if the host is a bit too American. 

Yep, pretty sure it's number one in UEFA if I remember correctly. Scotland is second.

A groundhopping trip there has been high on my agenda for a while now. Will get round to it eventually.

29 minutes ago, SteV said:

We expecting Rangers to get through that?

Hope not.

Even if they do they'll have to play the winners of PSV v Sturm Graz or Dnipro-1/Panathinaikos v Marseille in a play off round.

Tonight's fixtures (2nd qualifying round):

5pm - HJK vs Molde (currently 1-0)
5pm - Zalgiris vs Galatasaray (currently 0-0)
7pm - Dinamo Zagreb vs Astana - Live on TNT Sports 3
7pm - Dnipro-1 vs Panathinaikos - Live on TNT Sports 1
7.30pm - Servette vs KRC Genk (winner faces Rangers)
8pm - Zrinski Mostar vs Slovan Bratislava - Live on TNT Sports 2
8.15pm - Breidablik vs FC Copenhagen