Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

Great draw. Wanted to be in the big boy competition and got the big boy teams. Now someone start the CL ticket and logistics thread so we can all angst on about not actually being able to see any of this in person. 

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Looking at the group in detail:

PSG: They're 8th in Ligue 1, are you scared of the 8th best team in France who just drew with Toulouse? Pfft ofcourse not, we smashing them. 

Milan: Their main threat is Pulisic, are you scared of a whiney American who couldn't hack it the Premier League? Pfft ofcourse not, we smashing them. 

Dortmund: They're massive bottle jobs who only had to beat Mainz at home to win a title last season, are you scared of someone who who drops bottles all over the shop? Pfft ofcourse not, we smashing them. 

We got this. :naughty:

I’m off down the bookies. 

6 minutes ago, Sisco said:

No exaggeration, real fans respect all teams, we are confident but aware that our team is rebuilding. But still eager to see our Mbappé fighter plane shake the nets at St James Park, Allez Paris !! 

Crikey. Didn’t realise I could speak French.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

En regardant le groupe en détail :

PSG : Ils sont 8ème de Ligue 1, avez-vous peur de la 8ème meilleure équipe de France qui vient de faire match nul avec Toulouse ? Pfft bien sûr que non, on les écrase. 

Do you really think that PSG is my 8th French team after only 3 games? You would think differently if you had seen the content of the matches.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Such a shame the nonce isn’t still at PSG. Dan Burn smacking him into the East Stand to the roar of 50,000 cheers would have been delicious.

Andy Griffin memories V Juve.