Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

10 minutes ago, Curva Sud Milano said:

No, 4000 ticket for you.

How many in Newcastle for us ?

Without being disrespectful, you have a stadium capacity of about 80k, and your average attendance is much less than that.

I thought it would be possible to have a large away following in addition to the home support.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Without being disrespectful, you have a stadium capacity of about 80k, and your average attendance is much less than that.

I thought it would be possible to have a large away following in addition to the home support.

80k was many years ago, now is 72.000 for security reasons.

2 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

10-12000 went over when we plated Inter, back in 2003. No idea as to how many away fans Dortmund will allow - no idea for PSG either.

I was one of about 4000 that went to watch us at Juventus in 2002. Not bad for a mid-week away.

Looking like under 4K each for Milan & Dortmund and just over 2K for PSG 😬 

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Will STH who opted into the CL package be able to forward their ticket or put it up for resale if they realise they can't go?

They’ll probably get an email, where they add it to their digital wallet. Can then forward the email to whoever they please.

Unless it gets loaded to their ST, in which case they could forward the ticket.

Guess work but can’t see anything other than those situations. 

Edited by Danh1

Booked for Dortmund. Absolute nightmare, had 6 browsers open, thought I’d booked by 9am for 3 of us only to discover that I’d put in December and not November with no cancellation. £400 down before 9am and now flying from Edinburgh and trains to and from Amsterdam. The wife isn’t happy.

45 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Booked for Dortmund. Absolute nightmare, had 6 browsers open, thought I’d booked by 9am for 3 of us only to discover that I’d put in December and not November with no cancellation. £400 down before 9am and now flying from Edinburgh and trains to and from Amsterdam. The wife isn’t happy.

Jesus Christ.

On the plus side, thanks for making everyone realise their day could be worse today.