Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Just got back from Italy, don't worry this is happening. There was a slight concerns about the quality of food on offer, but I personally managed to assure him that Amici's just down the road from the training ground was good. Apparently he wasn't happy Casa Antonio's closed. 

"Drive Thru at McDonalds could accelerate if people could make their minds up sooner" - Craig Hope

"It is believed I will be eating a McDonalds/Burger King/KFC with a bottle of wine tonight" - Luke Edwards

8 hours ago, Milanista said:

I never wanted Botman, actually.

We rely on Tomori to play LCB for us--his searing pace is crucial as Theo Hernandez bombs down the left with Rafa Leao, leaving huge, huge gaps where Tomori is left on one-on-one islands, constantly. He's made some mistakes this year, but, he's also been class.

It's insane that he isn't called up by England. He's England's best CB after Stones, and I think he'd complement him much more so than Maguire.

Gutted he never wanted to play for Canada. :pilko: I rate him, although he's prone to some big errors when he's having an off game.

👉 Summit in Milan between the agent of #Tonali , Giuseppe #Riso , the Rossoneri managing director #Furlani and the scout chief #Moncada . The proposal of #Newcastle is evaluated. Also on the table is the approval of #Milan for #Frattesi .
( @MilanNewsit @PietroMazzara )

Tonali & Frattesi share the same agent, Frattesi has been linked heavily with Inter. Perhaps the agent is negotiating Frattesi as a Tonali replacement and they can use the funds towards him & get one over Inter at the same time. 

9 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

EXCLUSIVE MN - Tonali-Newcastle, lunch between Milan and the agent (PHOTOS)

Massive shot across the bows of the UK media. Where’s the papping of our club figures through undergrowth?

This deal makes a lot of sense. If they manage to get 80mil euros from us that's all money straight in their pocket and they'll not need to pay for demolition work on the San Siro cos the fans will tear the place down themselves.