Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

he didn’t?

My memory must be degrading, I'm sure he scored a freekick against us. 

Well shit, he didn't. But we did sign him a few weeks later. [emoji38]

Tonali doesn’t want to leave Milan? The deal seems quite far along at this early stage of the window, you’d think he’d dig his heels in that bit more. 

Just now, Ste said:

Tonali doesn’t want to leave Milan? The deal seems quite far along at this early stage of the window, you’d think he’d dig his heels in that bit more. 

Fuck sake, act like the taxi driver you are and say you have taken him to Benton training ground via Greggs and he never gave you a tip.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Fuck sake, act like the taxi driver you are and say you have taken him to Benton training ground via Greggs and he never gave you a tip.

[emoji38] 

image.thumb.jpeg.b398c661ffc071350a8d87845c3767b5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Milanista said:

It looks like you're going to get Tonali. I'm quite shocked, not because we sold a player, but because we need Italians, in particular.

He is an incredible player. He can be a DM, he can be a box-to-box in the true marauding English style. Maybe not Gerrard exactly, but think young Roy Keane.

Our new ownership really does think they are smarter than everyone, and it seems that firing Maldini was truly a sign that they think they are smarter than everyone and are apparently going to go full-force into Moneyball.

We haven't sold a player under our previous owners, who are bankrolling our current owners--it seems that our new ownership structure is clearing out everyone who doesn't fit with their project.

I realize I'm going to get stick on here, and that's fine, I've tried to be gracious--but it seems our new ownership has very different plans to Maldini. I'm truly in shock.

Oh, and just as a note, salaries in Italy are reported in net, not gross.

You've just got a hell of a player, our fanbase is quite shocked.

Fair play for posting again. I’d be in hiding if it was me. If you can bear it, keep posting, it’s good to have other perspectives on here.