Sandro Tonali: given suspended two-month ban by FA (Official)

The Prophet

48 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

what’s a pivot never mind a double pivot man? Why can’t he just say we’re signing someone class

A double pivot's basics man, we played two false tens under Bruce.[emoji38]

(Sorry for mentioning the odious fecker btw.)

4 minutes ago, OverThere said:

image.thumb.png.03a2f242ead964a29cd4e9d56e516a96.png

5.1 you are actually attractive imo but the thing is this is a case of lacking modernization. You are just like Catherine of Aragon. Catherine of Aragon was Queen of England as the first wife of King Henry VIII from their marriage on 11 June 1509 until their annulment on 23 May 1533. Born in Spain, she was Princess of Wales while married to Henry's elder brother, Arthur, Prince of Wales, for a short period before his death. So let's take a look and see why you lack modernization. First of all, you have the mochi ball eyes and that is normal of the time. Perfectly modernized eye areas are tight and big like Iris Law and Shanina Shaik or Gio Scotti. These eye areas have perfect modernization with better shaping and wide pfl. People back then had more mochi ball eyes. Your overall face shape is lacking modernization as well. If you are to be oval face shaped, one like this or this has better shaping and is perfectly modernized. Your jaw is weak and your ramus and side profile confirms this. You have a rounded short ramus and overall not optimal facial development. Gal Gadot's side profile indicates phenomenal facial development with her full maxilla and "L" shaping. You are lacking "L" shaping. Your mouth is also too too small which is normal of the time. Lips could be fullers. The 1500s were generally a time of increased poverty and hardship, due to a range of factors including increased costs of living, war and conflict, and plague. Many people struggled with basic necessities such as food and shelter, and there was also less access to medical care and modern sanitation methods, which led to higher rates of sickness and fatalities. Despite this uncertainty and instability, there were still some bright points in the 1500s, such as advances in science and technology, culture, and the arts. So obviously environment factors into this.... Overall, you lack modernization.

Big difference in some of the quoted fees. Some saying as low as £55M others saying as high as £70M. 

The truth perhaps in the middle of those somewhere. I'll admit when I saw £68M being touted that seemed like a realistic price . £55M would be CHEAP!!

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

A bit of a cliche because they're all Milan legends but his gait on the ball does remind me of Pirlo, Rui Costa and Kaka at times like, but within the mould of a more tenacious DM.

Got that tenacity, awareness and low center of gravity :thup:

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

A bit of a cliche because they're all Milan legends but his gait on the ball does remind me of Pirlo, Rui Costa and Kaka at times like, but within the mould of a more tenacious DM.

jack black rock GIF

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Catts for me lyke.

probably not even joking given this appraisal of Tonali there.

"He's slow and doesn't excel at anything except for set pieces. Just a workman-like player. They've been had on the price and they'll be wanking themselves silly over it but a lot of clubs have paid similar and got absolute dross for it."

5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I think Krafth is probably the only one in the squad who speaks any Italian. Translator duties.

Could be wrong but doesn't Schar speak like 6 languages? Hopefully Italian is one of them.

29 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

To be honest we're spending £60 million on an established player and by the sounds of it offering a huge financial deal in terms of wages. Obviously he's got age on his side but this is not unearthing some gem or developing a player. To me it feels far more like a Chelsea/Man Utd type signing than I expected us to make this summer.

To be honest I think we're probably overpaying, too. It has the chance to be the first misstep we've made in the market IMO. But the club have obviously decided we need to seize the day and add elite level first choice players - which is probably the right move.

I think it's very difficult to get players of Brunos level for €40 mill these days. If we keep looking for those kind of signings, it may just be nothing until the end of the window, and then we have to panic if we want key players. I still can't believe how good our first window was.. We hit the jackpot that january. Can't repeat it every window.