Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

21 hours ago, Kanji said:

Tonali seems an ultra serious (if not shy) guy off pitch and seeing Trippier likely was a wow moment for him. I bet he’ll be thinking similar when he’s linking up with Isak and Bruno. 

I remember many thinking Botman was reserved/serious. Quite the opposite once he was settled/we saw more content. 

27 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

The staff aren’t animals, most places of work allow all staff to use the same eating areas.

Lunch on laps during the Ashley era. And wuh had to bring wuh own. SD vending machines everywhere with a bottle of Aldi water for a fiver.

33 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

The staff aren’t animals, most places of work allow all staff to use the same eating areas.

I watched a video about Leicesters downfall a few weeks back and they actually cited a report their fancy new training ground being too big and it alienating the staff from the players.

In smaller complexes like ours they all see each other regularly and consider themselves all part of the same unit and goal. 

29 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I watched a video about Leicesters downfall a few weeks back and they actually cited a report their fancy new training ground being too big and it alienating the staff from the players.

In smaller complexes like ours they all see each other regularly and consider themselves all part of the same unit and goal. 

Yeah I saw this too and it’s such a weak argument imo, city don’t seem to have many problems. 

Id say Brenda got extremely stale, key players contracts running down who went on to show a lack of commitment and an awful transfers were major factors in the decline. 

On 07/07/2023 at 11:49, Jack27 said:

Oh boy I’m getting attached

As serious a guy he is, creased at the thought of him hauling off and whipping it through the lad’s face :lol: 

Edited by Deuce

It's got to be a bit awkward to be fair. Just landed in a new country, can't really speak the language getting shown around and introduced to everyone at your new job with a film crew following you. 

7 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

It's got to be a bit awkward to be fair. Just landed in a new country, can't really speak the language getting shown around and introduced to everyone at your new job with a film crew following you. 

Ive made a few posts about how weird it must be being a pro footballer and suddenly having to up-sticks.

Must be even weirder for wives and girlfriends.

2 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

Eddie did an interview on pre-season today, and he appreciated how versatile Sandro is, and he still hasn’t decided what role he is going to play in our midfield and it’s up to how things go. 

The clips I’ve seen of him he seems to be on the left of centre mid.

7 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Convenient it kicked in around the same time Brendan Rodger’s took the job, never rated him as a manager and I said (admitted half jokingly) to my Leicester supporting brother in laws that he’d take them down.

Milan (and Serie A) fans struggling to accept reality like. They're the 4th best team in what is a second rate league.

Players who want to be elite, don't want to be in Serie A. Even this season we seen Osimhen yapping about a move to the PL while his club was on course to complete a historic title win.

Some would argue Italian football has only itself to blame, but rightly or wrongly that's the way it is.

28 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Kinda weirder they are so bitter towards us, should aim it at the owner if they believe he was flogged against his will. 

It's like what Eddie said, we're not here to be liked, we're here to compete.