Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Novocastrian said:

He's obviously a glass half empty type of bloke.

Think that's probably more true of those fans who are bitching he doesn't look happy. Either crying because he left Milan, or that he didn't land in Liverpool or Manchester.

We (and other teams) have had lots of experience with players who didn’t really want to be here. Thauvin wanted to leave as soon as he arrived. Even someone like Bernardo - playing for Pep, competing for every trophy - has been rumoured to leave every year. Let’s hope Tonali is just like that: gives his all on the pitch even if he misses home and hates the weather in England (who doesn’t?). 

26 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Was just typing out a long spiel about how I feel sorry for him, what with everyone focussing on something (teeth) he is clearly pretty self-conscious about... Then I took another look at that photo with his missus and my pity melted away. 

Do we not have a thread dedicated to our players other halves? If not we should definitely start one 🙂

Been away for a couple nights and just catching up on this stuff. 

I genuinely can’t believe how rattled fans of other teams are about this transfer and we’re only getting started. 
Just seen that mortgage eye’s YouTuber (one fixed, one variable) slagging off the regions women ffs. It’s all getting abit ridiculous tbh. 

The comments from Milan fans are perplexing like. 

They're griefing him to shit in one breath, then saying see you soon when you fail here :alone:

Can't say I'd be enamoured with that take from my people like[emoji38]

13 minutes ago, NE27 said:

The comments from Milan fans are perplexing like. 

They're griefing him to shit in one breath, then saying see you soon when you fail here :alone:

Can't say I'd be enamoured with that take from my people like[emoji38]

Well it's all moot since he categorically WON'T be signing here ;)