Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Maybe he’s the only Italian in existence that doesn’t give a shit about food?

Used to have a mate that said he didn’t like food. It wasn’t like a disorder or anything, he just couldn’t be arsed with it. Weird.

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

For a man as funny as Callum, that story is about as boring James Milner as it goes :lol: 

"We heard Sandro had been to Wetherspoons. I said "Wow, Sandro went to Wetherspoons?" Suddenly Sandro walked in. Someone said "Sandro did you enjoy Wetherspoons?" He said he did. We left it at that."

1 hour ago, AJ9 said:

Used to have a mate that said he didn’t like food. It wasn’t like a disorder or anything, he just couldn’t be arsed with it. Weird.

You'd be amazed how many people in this country eat food purely for fuel or just to fill their stomachs. Quantitity over quality. It's a low priority for, probably, half our indigenous population.

Not Italians, though. Tonali will learn from his mistakes.

12 minutes ago, TomYam said:

You'd be amazed how many people in this country eat food purely for fuel or just to fill their stomachs. Quantitity over quality. It's a low priority for, probably, half our indigenous population.

Not Italians, though. Tonali will learn from his mistakes.

I'm one of those people! This is pretty much me whenever someone's talking about what they've had or about to have for their dinner each and every single god damn day... 

waynes-world-garth-algar.gif

Sandro Tonali though, what a player. It's great to see him out and about in the region. 

17 minutes ago, number37 said:

I'm one of those people! This is pretty much me whenever someone's talking about what they've had or about to have for their dinner each and every single god damn day... 

waynes-world-garth-algar.gif

Sandro Tonali though, what a player. It's great to see him out and about in the region. 

Nothing wrong with spending all your hard-earned cash on eywear and hair & beauty products instead of food.

On 24/08/2023 at 17:31, LionOfGosforth said:

At Bamburgh Castle the day with his lass and dog

Now that’s more like it! Genuinely want all our incomers to see the best of the North East and feel at home. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Couple of vids doing the rounds. That "scrap" outside the Raby and another outside The Clock. 

Total radge packets 😂😂😂😂

Seen the Raby 1, not seen the clock 1. Get it linked up.

On 24/08/2023 at 19:23, AJ9 said:

Yes I had a mate the same.  He, like me, loved his holidays.  I would ask what the restaurants were like and the food in general in the various holiday resorts he would frequent.  His response used to blow me away.  "Well food is just for nourishment and feeding your hunger".  Fucking total weirdo!