Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

I think what's really exciting is in a time where midfielders are usually clearly more attacking or defensive players we've managed to find two in Bruno and Tonali who can do it all. 

We are kind of going against the norm for a 3 man midfield that usually always deploy a destroyer type in the middle that's pretty rigid positionally. 

19 minutes ago, 54 said:

I always thought Penn and IMTTS was Luke Edwards tbh :lol:

Yep. The pen being mightier than the sword a thinly veiled hint at his job in journalism. 

I can assure you all that Penn was not Luke Edwards, and the ‘IMTTS’ username was simply a wry reference to the then-banned Penn username. Good guy by all accounts, and unbelievably handsome.

2 minutes ago, Joseph said:

I can assure you all that Penn was not Luke Edwards, and the ‘IMTTS’ username was simply a wry reference to the then-banned Penn username. Good guy by all accounts, and unbelievably handsome.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Joseph said:

20220204_163248.thumb.jpg.23560bbcd27f3d2615c6352cd4b3bdd7.jpg

12 minutes ago, Joseph said:

God help us all. 

15 minutes ago, Joseph said:

JS71620612.jpg

32 minutes ago, Joseph said:

a48498db-2a05-4259-86f8-effe5a38edf0_tex

2 hours ago, Joseph said:

zaHnR0d.gif