Sandro Tonali: confirmed as being available for selection from 28.08

The Prophet

2 hours ago, Paully said:

See you in Nottingham! 

Our player of the season! 

Nearly 1 year of energy charged up into this game. Red card after 10 minutes. Calling it.

Edited by Erikse

from .com

Re: Tonali's eligibility to make a playing return in this competition, Newcastle United wrote back in October that "Sandro will be eligible to return to competitive football from Tuesday, 27th August 2024."

Since then though, the Premier League report into his additional betting misconduct stated that the ban was effective until "29 August 2024".

You reckon he starts or do you think he will be Howed back into the team and start from the bench.

Bare in mind Howe will play strongest 11 in the cup because he normally does.

1 minute ago, STM said:

You reckon he starts or do you think he will be Howed back into the team and start from the bench.

I'd imagine bench. He tends to give the incumberent first dibs and the pretender needs to take his opportunity when given.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Definitely off the  bench first couple of games.. I think he starts vs Tottenham.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Bear in mind Howe will play strongest 11 in the cup because he normally does.

Plays at Forest. Feel almost certain about that. 

Whether he starts against Spurs probably depends how we / the midfield perform in the first couple of games.

1 minute ago, Gaztoon said:

Definitely off the  bench first couple of games.. I think he starts vs Tottenham.

What? Hes only available from 5 days before Spurs, how do you imagine hes getting a few games in there?

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Got to move that Forest game to the Wednesday now.

We were always playing Wednesday rather than Tuesday with playing the Sunday before.

As I said last month, he'll be our player of the season (I've looked everywhere for a market so if anyone finds one then let me know!)!

One year to learn the language, to settle into the area and learn Edward-Ball - this man is going to be a beast!

Just now, Paully said:

As I said last month, he'll be our player of the season (I've looked everywhere for a market so if anyone finds one then let me know!)!

One year to learn the language, to settle into the area and learn Edward-Ball - this man is going to be a beast!

Email PP, Sky and Hills, they all do request a bets

6 minutes ago, Paully said:

I agree could be huge for us this season. If they get the balance right Joelinton, Bruno and him could be some midfield.