Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Long liberating cry? This whole thing is so odd. He’s clearly not crying or if is, it’s because he’s terrified of the potential to be banned from football. He’s clearly done something illegal from Italy’s perspective but if it’s not football related then surely it’ll be a fine and that’s it, no? No idea what their jurisdiction is

Recent reports in Italy are saying he bet on football (including on his own team).

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Recent reports in Italy are saying he bet on football (including on his own team).

Fuck, well that explains his response then. Hmm, if he’s bet on his own team then he needs to serve a solid ban 

Maybe instead of banning footballers from gambling they could set up clear and transparent ways they can bet. Given that there's apparently 50 (that they know of) shoving it underground doesn't seem to be working [emoji38]

If he's bet on things which have influenced his own game then it's indefensible like.

25 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

Maybe Milan knew about this all along and that's why they had no problem letting him go. 

Unlikely, as they’d be duty bound to report it, and if it turns out they did know and didn’t say anything, I’d imagine there’d be serious ramifications.

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Not concerned January around the corner and next one on the list after Tonali was McTominay apparently.

It’s Elliot Anderson. He’s the boy. The boy wonder. He’s the replacement. 

Money will be spent big on Rafa Leao and Khwjnahjwnjisjkanishvski from Napoli. 

21 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Insurance claim to cover our losses and take Milan to the cleaners if they knew about this.

Regardless starting to look like a real flawed personality here and not one of our better deals.

Have may Italians apart from Zola, Di Matteo ever been a success in this country.

IMG-4957.jpg

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Wasn't the 3-year maximum just when it was non-football betting?

Not sure to be honest, I’ve read three year max a few times but when I heard it, it was before the betting claims were clearer

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

If it's true he needs to serve his ban and then ditched asap as you don't want that type of character at the club. Again if it's true 

I’d imagine if it is true we would look to terminate his contract. (Assuming he was given a really lengthy ban).

Anyone know the legal side of it? Do footballers have clauses built into contracts where if they commit illegal betting it can be classed as gross misconduct? Would be a disaster either way as I’m sure we can’t recoup the Milan fee unless they knew about it 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Anyone know the legal side of it? Do footballers have clauses built into contracts where if they commit illegal betting it can be classed as gross misconduct? Would be a disaster either way as I’m sure we can’t recoup the Milan fee unless they knew about it 

Surely anything they do outside of football that stops them being able to play for the club is grounds to terminate the contract ?

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Curious about this too, but suspect we are in uncharted territory - IF - what is being reported is true. Chelsea taking legal action against Adrian Mutu for the unamortised portion of his transfer fee is the only precedent I can think of.