Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

7 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

You're threatening to leave the forum if another poster isn't banned forever. Like howay man [emoji38]

Silly post from STM, however there is a conflation of SA as a whole and 'pure evil', in the media and at times on here. Like 80 has said I'm not surprised when people try to fit in.

Did you call STM a fanny too? 

Back to Tonali 

His agent saying he hasn’t match fixed - but he’s still bet on Milan winning though? Maybe the Italians might interpret this as a lesser offence than we do over here? (Clutching at straws)

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Don’t lock it yet i want TRon to let me know areas I can improve upon first

Think it involes either not being a cunt, or certainly be one that's more inconspicuous.

7 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I used to like MrRaspberryJam until he got shot of the Paddington Bear avatar, it added an undeniable charm to his posts. Hated him ever since.

forgot I had that. I can never settle on one photo. That’s why I never have any tattoos I just get bored of ‘em so quickly. 

Just now, Ronson333 said:

Guys STM said some bad shit. I called it out, since then I’ve got more grief than STM…honestly is that right? 

STM was carted off ages ago man. The fun police are here for us now though so we'll have to wind it up.

You're alright Ronson, it's perfectly understandable that you're pissed off, I just think it's obvious most people are ultimately on your side here [emoji38]

Just now, Mikky said:

Back to Tonali 

His agent saying he hasn’t match fixed - but he’s still bet on Milan winning though? Maybe the Italians might interpret this as a lesser offence than we do over here? (Clutching at straws)

Think the only straws we’ve got are from his agent saying that there’s stuff in the news that’s false. Could be him chatting shit, we’ll find out very soon 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

I always take a (genuine) interest in peoples dogs in the Members Pets thread. 

Your relentless dedication to showing (genuine) interest to other people's dogs is commendable. I believe this is proof that you are not a cunt at all. 

I really hope they can negotiate him to train with us during the ban, maybe on the grounds that he is a foreigner, doesn't speak the language etc which will only support him during his time off, unlike Toney who won't have such issues 

Would massively help him to get 10 months of English lessons and Howe's training under his belt

Just now, The College Dropout said:

When is a decision on his ban likely to be announced?

It took seemingly days for Fagioli but months for Toney.

I definitely got the impression on Saturday that it was going to be sooner rather than later. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

what gave you that impression?

Zaniolo started his game too.

Just the way he, and others, were reacting to his name being chanted etc. 

May be completely wrong