Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

No chance, ASM is fully amortised no way we use him in a swap. 

Such things have been known to occur. 

Spoiler

IMG_6593.thumb.jpeg.3333c86bb4c88f8032bd7e3fc5956478.jpeg

On that, was surprised to hear recently, on Colin Murray’s midnight meets, that Ferguson tried to sign him back from us. 

Just now, Smal said:

for some reason I have it in my head that Italian midfielders don’t turn out great in the PL and I think it’s entirely down to Alberto Aquilani.

Wasn't he just injured a lot, but still quality? but yeah he's first one I think of for big money in the past.

The YouTube vid of Tonali looks impressive. Some very good assists in there, and he gets forward quite a bit. Feels like he could play with or as cover for Bruno, which is helpful. This coupled with an attacking signing like Maddison or Szoboszlai then that's some serious upgrade and depth to our midfield.

11 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Have a sneaky feeling that ASM could be part of this deal. The money just seems a bit on the cheap side. 

A Saudi club needs to buy him for 100 mil.

Need to barge in on Chelsea's dodgy arrangements.

1 minute ago, jack j said:

How come he wasn't in the latest Italy squad?

Might be wrong, but Italy seem one of those countries where if there's an U-21 tournament for example, they'd use their talent who aren't quite full team regulars in these. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Might be wrong, but Italy seem one of those countries where if there's an U-21 tournament for example, they'd use their talent who aren't quite full team regulars in these. 

We could ask Milanista, he seems to be really clued up.