Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Italians are so weirdly defensive over the state of their football.

When we had MA, at least we understood why players continually moved on to better things. It's seems Milan are still holding onto that hope that things can return to the glory days.

5 minutes ago, Teslact said:

Revenge for George Weah, though I don't remember if he was just the Paqueta of the time or if the links were real.

Genuine. We were going to take PSG to court as the deal had been done so they give us Ginola for a bargain fee.

I'm sure he was upset, for like a minute, until he realised he was getting 3 times the wages, to play in the best league in the world and to play alongside the sexiest midfielder known to man.

Once he arrives on Tyneside and he gets one of Brunos hugs, he will soon realise he's made the right choice. Then he hears his reception from the Gallowgate and he will say "AC who?". 

2 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm sure he was upset, for like a minute, until he realised he was getting 3 times the wages, to play in the best league in the world and to play alongside the sexiest midfielder known to man.

Once he arrives on Tyneside and he gets one of Brunos hugs, he will soon realise he's made the right choice. Then he hears his reception from the Gallowgate and he will say "AC who?". 

Also the fact he agreed to come to us before the clubs had agreed a fee kinda indicates it’s bollocks ?

The idea that we put so much on character and dressing room unity then proceed to spend £60m on a guy who's scouting report read "Technically sound, hard-working, has a tattoo of Alessandro Nesta on his right arse cheek, hates bridges and is allergic to pease pudding"

2 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

When the moon (toon) hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore (Tonali)
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine, that's amore

Modified slightly..

When the Toon hits your place
Like a fist in-yer face, that's Tonali
When your team start to lose
And you've drunk too much booze, that's Tonali.

(I'll get me coat) :eek:

2 hours ago, Jonas said:

Yep. He sat in the East Stand somewhere behind me (towards the Leazes) in the early-mid 90s.

Was part of the fabric and magic of the match, it was always be the most random moment too, like a goal-kick just sailing towards halfway rather than when we were piling on the pressure. Just hearing that noise from somewhere in the depths behind you but never seeing where it came from.

Was known as Tonto from the outside.

That’s class mate,cheers for replying.

He's tripling his salary, he's joining the next big project, he'll be playing in the best league in the world, he'll be playing infront of 52k each week - yeah I'm sure he's gutted.

4 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

so it's not even done yet? fab in the mud again

In the Here we go post he said that documents are being prepared, so everything is probably not signed yet even though it’s all agreed.

2 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

In the Here we go post he said that documents are being prepared, so everything is probably not signed yet even though it’s all agreed.

worrying

Their fans don't research our history or fanbase before casting aspersions.  Milanista seems great but their social media fans are clueless.  We have one of the most passionate fanbases in Europe.  We became numb under Ashley but the passion is back, like before.  A weekend ruined by a defeat, only a victory can make you happy.  The first thing you talk about when you get to work on a Monday,  the last thing you think about at night after a match.  

He's not gone to Man City or Chelsea, he's coming to a place that will adore him, like we adore others who play and deserve to wear the shirt.  He will be remembered for generations if he is a success and he will remember this club wherever he goes.  Like other players, Tino Asprilla, David Ginola, Les Ferdinand none of those were with us long but we remember them and they love NUFC.

"Below are Riso's words: "Mission accomplished? Not yet, there are still a few days left, a little more. The boy is calm, he knows that when such important offers arrive, from such important properties, it is difficult to refuse both for the club and for the boy." We have reached an agreement on the player side, they are defining between clubs: once this is done, he will undergo medical examinations in the next few years. Tears? No, absolutely, the boy is thinking about the national team. A question of bonuses and technical details, bureaucratic things. Six-year contract I confirm. I'm satisfied because it's a great deal, Sandro will help Milan and Brescia too in this deal, who he loves so much. It's a perfect project for him, they want him at all costs and he'll be the point of reference.""

Just now, Rich said:

"Below are Riso's words: "Mission accomplished? Not yet, there are still a few days left, a little more. The boy is calm, he knows that when such important offers arrive, from such important properties, it is difficult to refuse both for the club and for the boy." We have reached an agreement on the player side, they are defining between clubs: once this is done, he will undergo medical examinations in the next few years. Tears? No, absolutely, the boy is thinking about the national team. A question of bonuses and technical details, bureaucratic things. Six-year contract I confirm. I'm satisfied because it's a great deal, Sandro will help Milan and Brescia too in this deal, who he loves so much. It's a perfect project for him, they want him at all costs and he'll be the point of reference.""

worrying but in italian